TNS 2000® All-in-One Nine-Setting Mandoline Slicer & Citrus Squeezer
Choices: Grey/Blue, Orange/Black, Blue/Grey, Lime/Black or Burgundy/Black
Slice and shred with ease with the Original Mandoline Slicer! First introduced in 1976, the TNS 2000 All-In-One Mandoline Slicer is tried, tested, and simple yet extremely versatile. It's a must-have tool for every kitchen.
Thanks to its integrated programming switch facility with a total of nine different settings, the Mandoline Slicer functions on its own without the need for inserts. No separate blade attachments to store! It can chop all types of vegetables easily and accurately into slices and strips with different thicknesses. One dial conveniently controls thickness settings as well as julienne blade rows. Even the safety-holder is multi-functional and can be used as a lemon squeezer. Your All-in-One Mandoline Slicer fits easily and safely in a drawer.
- Mandoline Slicer
- Two-in-One Lemon Squeezer & Safety Holder
- Blade Guard
- The slicer has nine settings: Six slicing settings (1mm-6mm) and three julienne settings (6mm, 3mm and 2mm)
- The slicing levels slices food into 1mm thick to 6mm thick slices by turning the dial counter-clockwise
- You can even change the width of the strip settings for desired thickness
- Safety guard grips the food while protecting your hands from the blades
- Safety guard also doubles as a juice squeezer
- Great for left as well as right-handed people
- Serve crisp cut fresh fruits and vegetables on a platter for a quick snack
- Great for preparing salads
- Slice eggplants for Eggplant Parmesan
- Make fruit pizza in a jiffy
- Make fresh-cut French fries or sweet potato fries at home!
**Care Instructions: Handwash recommended. Before storage, please turn the dial to setting "P." Always use the blade protector for safe storage. Turn the dial clockwise only. To remove the protector, unhook the narrow, angled end on the head of the grater. Then push the protector over the blade until the mounts are clear and you can pull it off. To insert, push the wider end of the protector over the blade. Be sure that both mounts of the protector take hold under the blade. Then push on the narrow, angled part of the protector until it snaps in place on the head of the grater.
Dimensions: 12"L x 4.75"W x 3"H
Please view the above tab for additional how to use video.
Made in Germany. Made of stainless steel and non-toxic plastic.
Enjoy regular arrivals of your favorite products, without the hassle of reordering. Choose AutoDelivery on an item, and you'll receive regularly scheduled deliveries. Price is locked in at the price you pay today. Standard shipping rates apply for subsequent shipments. It's simple, easy, and cancellable at any time.