Sultra Seductress Styling Iron w/ Heat Guard™ Protective Spray -
Sultra Seductress Styling Iron w/ Heat Guard™ Protective Spray
The Seductress Styling Iron
Heat Guard™ - 5.1oz
Japanese Kyocera® Ceramic Heater Technology provides constant and even heat distribution for the ultimate in long-lasting curly, wavy and straight styles.
Three optimal temperature settings delivery gorgeous styles without damage from excessive heat for fine (370°F), normal (380°F) and thick (395°F) hair.
The iron's heater will shut itself down after several minutes of non-use. To re-energize the heater, just slide the switch to the "OFF" position and then back to the "ON" position.
Use The Seductress in countries outside the USA and Canada with only an adaptor (no converter needed).
Fast heat recovery time (just four seconds!), which means your Sultra iron is always ready when you are.
The Seductress Styling Iron:
ThermaStress Complex Hair Keratin Protein reconditions the hair to help address future cuticle damage.
ThermaStress Complex Cystine smoothes the hair shaft with moisture.
ThermaStress Complex MiruStyle X-HP creates a protective barrier around the hair, reinforcing damaged hair and providing advanced heat protection.
Special formula binds moisture to the hair, restoring hair's moisture balance (which is critical for color-treated, dry or damaged hair).
Designed for use with curl and wave heat-styling tools.
Ideal for creating sleek and smooth hairstyles.
Ingredients protect against heat to help address future damage.
HOW TO USE:
Bombshell™ Oval Rod Curling Iron:
Get Sultry Curls with The Seductress
- Part your hair into four sections, from front to back and ear to ear.
- Beginning with the lower back section, take a 1" horizontal section of hair. Positioning the iron at the root with the "S" on the iron facing up. Gently clamp iron around hair.
- TIP! TIP! Close the iron so the plates touch, but do not squeeze the plates together.
- Rotate the iron a half turn downward so that the "S" is facing you. Hold the ends of your hair taut with your other hand. Glide the iron very slowly down the hair in a movement similar to curling a ribbon with scissors. Continue on to the next sections until the look is complete.
- TIP! After you've reached the ends of the hair, twist the hair around your finger to guide the curl into place.
Apply to clean, damp hair before blow drying. Apply to clean, dry hair before using a styling iron.
Made in the Republic of Korea.
Please view the above Ingredients tab for ingredient information.
Enjoy regular arrivals of your favorite products, without the hassle of reordering. Choose AutoDelivery on an item, and you'll receive regularly scheduled deliveries. Price is locked in at the price you pay today. Standard shipping rates apply for subsequent shipments. It's simple, easy, and cancellable at any time.
Heat Guard: Water Proplyene Glycol Butylene Glycol Caprylyl Glycol Cystine Bis-PG-Propyl Silanetriol Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol Keratin Amino Acids Panthenol PEG-12 Dimethicone Pentylene Glycol Polysorbate 20 Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract Sodium Laneth-40 Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer Sodium Cholride Phenoxyethanol Fragrance (Parfum) Benzyl Salicylate Coumarin.