HOW TO USE:
Silk'N SensEpil Device:
To set up and start using Silk'n SensEpil, take the unit out of the box, plug in the power cord, press the power button, and choose your energy setting. Silk'n SensEpil Disposable Lamp Cartridge can deliver 750 light pulses. Energy intensity is determined only according to the energy level setting of the device. There is no decrease of energy during the usable lifetime of the cartridge. When a disposable lamp cartridge has reached 90 percent of its possible lifetime, the replace cartridge indicator light on the control panel will start blinking, indicating that the disposable lamp cartridge should soon be replaced.
Effective treatment requires shaving of hair with a series of six to eight treatments with the first three treatments occurring every two weeks and subsequent sessions occurring when hair growth re-appears.
To administer a pulse of light, press the device applicator tip firmly to skin where hair removal is desired and then press the pulse button. When applying multiple pulses, make sure pulses are administered adjacent to one another. Try to avoid overlapping and stacking of the pulses as this may increase the risk of adverse effects. To assure a healthy, aesthetic result, avoid more than minimal exposure to the sun for four weeks before and for two weeks after your Silk'n SensEpil treatment. Always protect your skin with a maximum-protection sunscreen throughout the period of treatment and for at least two weeks after the last treatment session. After initial phase of treatments, use as needed whenever hair appears, to maintain smooth and hairless skin.
Thoroughly review all instruction and precaution materials that come with Silk'n SensEpil prior to use. Before using Silk'n SensEpil, shave the area you plan to treat, and make sure skin is completely dry and clean. For the first three-to-four treatments, use once every two weeks.
Replace a Disposable Lamp Cartridge when the Replace Cartridge Indicator Light is activated, or if large spots appear inside it, or its lens is broken. To replace a Disposable Lamp Cartridge: Press the POWER ON/OFF SWITCH to turn Silk'n SensEpil off.
Unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet. Grasp the used Disposable Lamp Cartridge on both sides, pull it out of the socket, and discard with normal trash.
Unwrap a new Disposable Lamp Cartridge.
Line up the holes in the applicator socket with the metal and plastic hinges in the new Disposable Lamp Cartridge, and push it gently into place.
If correctly installed, the Disposable Lamp Cartridge will spring back when pushed in and released.
1. Do not expose treated areas of skin to the sun without sunscreen (50+) for at least 2 weeks following the last Silk'n session.
2. Not for use on naturally dark skin complexion.
3. Do not use on tanned skin or after recent sun exposure.
4. Will not work on light, naturally white, grey, blonde or red body hair.
5. Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing, or have been exposed to tanning machines in last 28 days. Do not use on areas of the skin with a tattoo, permanent makeup, or naturally occurring spots or bumps. Avoid use on skin with infections, rashes or sensitivity to light. Avoid use if skin has been treated with medication in the past six months. Do not use if you suffer from epilepsy, have an active medical implant, or a history of skin cancer.