Indigo Thread Co.™ Stretch Denim Button Front Four-Pocket Patchwork Jacket
You love your denim. What's not to love? Indigo Thread Co.™ totally gets that so they amped up your favorite denim jacket with a patchwork print in all the washes you can think of. With a soft, stretchy feel, it layers your looks with essentials like a pointed collar, button closures and four pockets. Even with all those faux patches, it dives into more detail with button tabs at the waist and distressed spots for a lived-in finish. We don’t need to go on and on about what to wear it with (you already know that), so we won't.
- Denim Multi - Patchwork print in shades of denim blue with antique-style gunmetal-tone buttons
- Fit: Classic
- Neckline: Pointed Collar
- Sleeve Length: Long cuffed sleeves
- Hemline: Straight; lands at high-hip
- Pockets: Two front patch pockets and two inseam pockets
- Closure Count/Type: 12 buttons (six at center front, one at each sleeve cuff, one at each waist tab, one at each patch pocket)
- Fabric Content: Made of 71% cotton, 28% polyester and 1% spandex
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, with like colors, gentle cycle. Only non-chlorine bleach, if needed. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron, if needed.
- Country of Origin: China
View the Size Chart to determine your size.
Please see the Garment Measurements tab for the actual measurements of this garment. Use the above link to find the best size for your figure.