OSO Casuals® Woven Denim Roll Tab Sleeved Two-Pocket Open Front Jacket
Lighten up your look! You'll love this jacket from OSO Casuals® with its open front design and deliberate details. And yes, it's a layer, but it's lightweight so you're cute and comfy on those sunny Saturdays. Two pockets keep small essentials close while the sleeves feature a roll tab design with snaps – wear them long or roll them up, it's up to you! Princess seaming defines your look just enough as you slip into shorts and sandals or cropped pants and a long tank or tee underneath. Try a crossbody bag for the weekend and maybe even a chunky necklace.
- Light Denim - Light denim blue jacket with antique-style silver-tone snaps
- White - Bright white jacket with antique-style silver-tone snaps
- Fit: Fitted
- Neckline: Collarless Lapel
- Sleeve Length: 3/4 length roll tab sleeves (unroll to full length)
- Hemline: Straight; Lands near mid-hip
- Pockets: Two front welt pockets
- Closure Count/Type: Two snaps (one at each roll tab)
- Fabric Content:
Light Denim: Made of 100% cotton
White: Made of 60% cotton, 38% polyester and 2% spandex
- Care Instructions: Turn garment inside-out. Machine wash cold, with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach, if needed. Tumble dry low. Low iron on reverse, if needed.
- Country of Origin: China
View the Size Chart to determine your size.
Please see the Garment Measurements tab for the actual measurements of this garment. Due to the open front nature of this garment, standard bust measurements will not apply. Use the above link to find the best size for your figure.