NV by Nick Verreos Stretch Knit Knee-Length Zipper Detailed Fully Lined SkirtA must-have basic for your wardrobe, this stylish skirt has a classic pencil shape with a soft knit feel. Designed with your comfort and style in mind, the skirt features a simple front zipper closure, along with a slit at the bottom hem. The look is completed with a straight bottom hem that lands above-the-knee for a flattering finish.
Pair the skirt with a chiffon blouse and heels for an office-ready ensemble, or wear it with a printed top and an embellished handbag for a dinner party.
- Black - Black skirt -black lining
- Navy - Dark navy skirt -black lining
- Fit: Fitted
- Hemline: Straight; Falls above-the-knee
- strong>Closure: Gun-metal zipper at the left front
- Fabric Content: Made of 83% polyester, 13% rayon and 4% spandex
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Only non-chlorine bleach if needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed.
- Country of Origin: China
View the Size Chart to determine your size.
Below are actual measurements for this garment. Use the above link to find the best size for your figure.
XS Length: 19-3/4", Waist: 26-1/2", Hip: 35"
Small: Length: 20", Waist: 28-1/2", Hip: 37"
Medium: Length: 20-1/4", Waist: 31", Hip: 39-1/2"
Large: Length: 20-1/2", Waist: 34-1/4", Hip: 42-1/2"
XL: Length: 20-3/4", Waist: 38-1/4", Hip: 46-1/2"
1X: Length: 21", Waist: 39-1/2", Hip: 47"
2X: Length: 21-1/4", Waist: 43-1/2", Hip: 51"
3X: Length: 21-1/2", Waist: 47-1/2", Hip: 55"
Please note: Sizes XS-L are considered missy/standard and sizes 1X-3X are considered womens/plus. Each set is graded separately and sizing may overlap. Slit length for all sizes is 4-1/4".
California residents only: “Proposition 65” WARNING