Exude confidence and express your personality with Anuschka! This perfectly-sized hobo is crafted out of supple leather and features a nature-inspired, hand-painted design on its exterior. Metallic accents and antique brass-tone hardware highlight the piece throughout. A slip pocket wraps around each side panel of the bag, while the sleek flat strap rests comfortably upon your shoulder. A metal Anuschka hang tag completes the look.
The interior is cloaked in a wine red fabric and offers a large slip pocket, a mobile phone slip pocket, a long zipper pocket and a sewn-in key leash to keep you organized. The matching hand-painted coin pouch may be attached to the key leash, allowing you to keep all of your essentials in one place! A horizontal zipper pocket on the back exterior of the hobo provides additional storage.
- Hawaiian Twilight- Background is shades of blue. Features one bird, three butterflies, branches and flowers in shades of pink, purple, blue, green, yellow, red, black, brown, metallic silver, metallic gold, metallic bronze, metallic green, metallic pink and metallic purple. Handle is dark navy blue. Hardware is antique brass-tone
- Two for Joy- Background is shades of blue, purple, green and tan. Features two birds, branches and flower designs. Colors include shades of blue, green, orange, red, black, brown, white, metallic gold and metallic bronze. Handle is light tan and dark tan. Hardware is antique brass-tone
- Primary Closure Type: Zipper
- Handbag Measurements: 9"L x 4-3/4"W x 8-1/2"H
- Coin Pouch Measurements: 4"L x 3"H
- Handle Length: 19-1/2"
- Handle Drop: 10-1/2"
- Exterior: 100% Leather
- Trim: 100% Leather
- Interior: 100% Polyester
- Care: Spot clean. Use a slightly damp cloth to clean. Do not use any non-approved chemical or leather protecting agent or cleaning solutions.
- Weight: 1.0 lbs
- Country of Origin: India
One year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. Normal wear and tear not covered by warranty. Use of any non-approved chemical or leather protecting agent will void the warranty (1-908-517-9138).
California residents only: “Proposition 65” WARNING