Brighten your day with Anuschka! This stylish crossbody bag is crafted from supple leather and showcases a vibrant nature scene throughout its exterior. A horizontal zipper pocket rests on the front, while a zipper pocket and small slip pocket offer storage on the back side. The flat strap may be shortened and worn as a shoulder strap or elongated to be worn as a cross body strap. A metal "Anuschka" hang tag completes the design.
The interior is cloaked in the signature wine red "Anuschka" printed lining. One side features two slip pockets, while a zippered wall pocket with a leather "Anuschka" tag just below its opening rests on the other. A key leash is sewn into the lining for convenience, and each pocket is leather trimmed to coordinate with the exterior of the bag. The included coin pouch is hand-painted to match the bag's exterior and offers two key rings on the inside. Use the included dust cover to store your leather piece while not in use.
- Moonlit Capri- A beautiful painted scene of a café and houses and building along a shoreline. Colors include shades of dark blue and teal, pink, orange, yellow, brown, taupe, white and metallic silver. Trim is black. Hardware is antique brass-tone
- Royal Peacock- Background is tan, light pink and light green. A peacock along with floral and swirl designs decorate the front and back. Colors include red, pink, orange, green, blue, purple, tan, brown and metallic gold. Hardware is antique brass-tone
- Primary Closure Type: Zipper
- Handbag Measurements: 11-3/4"L x 3"W x 9"H
- Coin Pouch Measurements: 5"L x 1-1/2"W x 3"H
- Handle Length: 26" - 50" adjustable
- Handle Drop: 10" - 22" adjustable
- Exterior: Leather
- Trim: Leather
- Interior: Polyester
- Care: Use a slightly damp cloth to clean. Do not use any chemicals or cleaning solutions
- Weight: 1-1/2 lbs
- Country of Origin: India
California residents only: “Proposition 65” WARNING
One year warranty against manufacturing defects. Normal wear & tear not covered by warranty. Use of any non-approved chemical or leather protecting agent will void the warranty (1-908-517-9138).