Style and organization made easy! This spacious hobo is crafted from smooth leather and features two flap-over cargo pockets on its front side. Decorative buckles rest on the top of each flap, while a snap closure on the back side secures each pocket. Top stitching throughout the bag's design adds texture and visual intrigue. The flap strap is attached via a large metal ring on each side panel, while rounded studs accent the ends of the top handle and removable/adjustable cross body strap. A magnetic snap at the opening secures your valuables, and a PRIX DE DRESSAGE logo hang tag completes the design.
The interior is lined with the signature apple red PRIX DE DRESSAGE twill, which reflects the highest prize ribbon in Dressage. One side offers two slip pockets, while the other features a large snap pocket with a velvet-trimmed zipper compartment on its exterior. A leather PRIX DE DRESSAGE card holder rests just below this zipper compartment's opening. The footed bottom protects your hobo from damage, while the included dust bag may be used to store your leather piece when not in use.
- Black- Exterior is black. Hardware is gold-tone
- Cognac- Exterior is tan. Hardware is gold-tone
- Golden- Tan with golden/mustard undertones. Hardware is gold-tone
- Lilac- Light purple exterior. Hardware is gold-tone
- Primary Closure Type: Magnetic snap
- Measurements: 12"L x 2-1/2"W x 12"H
- Handle Length: 19"
- Handle Drop: 8"
- Shoulder Strap Length: 45-1/2"
- Shoulder Strap Length: 20"
- Exterior: Leather
- Trim: Leather
- Interior: Cotton twill
- Care: Spot clean
- Weight: 2.0 lbs
- Country of Origin: China
California residents only: “Proposition 65” WARNING