Classically-inspired and ideal for strutting, this stylish handbag is crafted out of soft pebbled leather and features a gathered opening with inward-folded side panels. Each panel may un-snapped to create more interior room for storage, while the adjustable shoulder strap provides everyday convenience. The double rolled handles are attached with thick metal rings, while a single round stud and a large rectangular buckle accent each handle base. A magnetic snap closure rests at the center opening, and a logo charm hanging from the front handle completes the design.
The interior is lined with the signature apple red PRIX DE DRESSAGE twill, which reflects the highest prize ribbon in Dressage. One side offers two slip pockets, while the other features a large slip pocket with a velvet-trimmed zipper compartment on its exterior. A leather PRIX DE DRESSAGE card holder rests just below the zipper compartment's opening. The footed bottom protects your satchel from damage, while the included dust bag may be used to store your leather piece when not in use.
- Cognac- Warm tan/light brown exterior with gold-tone hardware
- Sky Blue- Light blue exterior with gold-tone hardware
- White- True white exterior with gold-tone hardware
- Primary Closure Type: Magnetic snap
- Measurements: 14"L x 5-1/2"W x 12"H
- Handle Length: 19"
- Handle Drop: 7-1/2"
- Shoulder Strap Length: 42-1/2" - 47-1/2" adjustable
- Shoulder Strap Drop: 22" - 23-1/2" adjustable
- Exterior: Leather
- Trim: Leather
- Interior: Cotton twill
- Care: Spot clean
- Weight: 2.20 lbs
- Country of Origin: China
California residents only: “Proposition 65” WARNING