Keep life colorful! This beautiful hobo handbag is crafted from supple leather and features a vibrant, hand-painted design on its front side. The upper, bottom side and trim are one color, while the side panels and handles are another, creating a modern color blocked effect. A vertical zipper pocket adorns each side panel, while a horizontal zipper pocket and small slip pocket rest on the back of the design. A metal "Anuschka" hang tag completes the look.
The interior is cloaked in the signature wine red "Anuschka" printed lining and divided into two sides by a center zipper console. One side features a zippered wall pocket and two key leashes, while the other offers two slip pockets. Each pocket is leather trimmed to match the exterior of the bag. The included card wallet may be attached to one of the leashes and matches the bag's lining; it boasts five card slots, one photo ID window and a zipper pocket. Use the included dust bag to store your leather piece while not in use.
- Butterfly Glass Painting- Blue and black color blocked exterior with a design on front that features butterflies, flowers, and stained glass-like designs in shades of purple, yellow, blue, green, brown and metallic: blue, silver, bronze and gold. Hardware is antique brass-tone
- Hawaiian Hibiscus- Rust red and pink color blocked exterior with a design on front that features flowers and butterflies in shades of pink, orange, green, blue, purple, black, and metallic bronze. Hardware is antique brass-tone
- Primary Closure Type: Zipper
- Measurements: 10.5"L x 3"W x 9.5"H
- Card Wallet Measurements: 7" x 3.5"
- Handle Length: 27-1/2"
- Handle Drop: 14"
- Exterior: Leather
- Trim: Leather
- Interior: Polyester
- Care: Use a slightly damp cloth to clean. Do not use any chemicals or cleaning solutions
- Weight: 1-1/2 lbs
- Country of Origin: India
California residents only: “Proposition 65” WARNING
One year warranty against manufacturing defects. Normal wear & tear not covered by warranty. Use of any non-approved chemical or leather protecting agent will void the warranty (1-908-517-9138)