An all around fashionable and flattering look! This 100% cotton gauze dress gives off a lightweight and airy vibe, that will provide ultimate comfort each time you wear it. A scoop neckline has been embellished with a circular crochet-like design accented with sequins for the perfect eye-catching detail. Completed with sleeveless arms and a comfortable elastic waist. Choose from six colors/patterns for the perfect maxi must-have.
- Black - jet black - jet black embellishment with opalescent sequins
- Black Multi - palm leaf print through out - print is in jet black and pure white - pure white embellishment with opalescent sequins Note: white portions may show skin tone - multi option is more lightweight
- Blue - true blue - true blue embellishment with opalescent sequins
- Blue Multi - abstract geometric print through out - print is blue, lime green, green, black, and white - white embellishment with opalescent sequins Note: white portions may show skin tone - multi option is more lightweight
- Coral - deep coral - deep coral embellishment with opalescent sequins
- Coral Multi - abstract floral print through out - print is coral, pink, red, orange, and white - coral embellishment with opalescent sequins Note: white portions may show skin tone - multi option is more lightweight
Cotton has been used for clothing since as early as 3,000 B.C. It was originally made into cloth in Pakistan and brought to Europe in 800 A.D. Columbus noted that Natives were growing it when he came to America. Cotton continued to grow and became a very important crop after the invention of the cotton gin in 1793. Cotton is a fabric that has good breathability which is key for those in warm climates. Dyes are easily absorbed by cotton, making it easy to produce a variety of styles and colors. It is also a strong fabric that washes well and can be worn multiple times. It withstands extreme high and low temperatures and can also be recycled. For all of these reasons it's easy to see why cotton is so popular.
Made of 100% cotton. Hand wash cold, with like colors. Do not bleach. Line dry. Low iron on reverse side if needed. Made in the U.S.A.
To determine your size, Click Here.
Below are actual measurements for this garment. Use the above link to find the best size for your figure.
Small: Bust: 36", Center Back: 51-3/4"
Medium: Bust: 38", Center Back: 52-1/4"
Large: Bust: 41", Center Back: 52-3/4"
XL: Bust: 44", Center Back: 53-1/4"
1X: Bust: 41", Center Back: 53-1/4"
2X: Bust: 44", Center Back: 53-3/4"
3X: Bust: 47", Center Back: 54-1/4"
Please note, sizes S-XL are considered Missy/Standard and sizes 1X-3X are considered Womens/Plus. Each set is graded separately and sizing may overlap.