Inspired by the style and majesty of equestrian excellence, this exquisite hobo bag comes crafted from full grain pebbled leather in your choice of classic color. A zip top closure allows for easy access to the roomy interior while a two-strand rolled handle with a center connector ensures a comfortable grip. The prestigious logo appears on an oval leather patch on the front of the bag. Medium brown trim, unique aged gold-tone hardware and matching round stud detailing add a beautiful finishing touch to the hobo silhouette. A removable shoulder strap provides additional comfort and versatility for optional hands-free wear.
Designed to keep you organized, the exterior features two large side pockets with flap-over belt closures. Lined with signature PRIX DE DRESSAGE "Apple Red Twill" cotton lining with black velvet trim, the interior boasts a large slip pocket, two multi-purpose slip pockets, a zippered pocket and a leather pocket for business cards. A footed bottom raises the bag above the ground to protect it from debris. For your convenience, a protective dust bag offers safe storage when not in use.
- Black - Black with medium brown trim. Top stitching is brown
- Cognac - Dark brown with medium brown trim. Top Stitching is light brown
- Cornflower Blue - Medium blue with brown trim. Top Stitching is cream
- Red - Red with medium brown trim. Top stitching is brown
- Yellow - Mustard yellow with medium brown trim. Top stitching is brown
- White - White with medium brown trim. Top stitching is brown
Zip top closure. Bag measures 12”L x 5”W x 12”H. Handle length measures 17". Handle drop measures 9". Shoulder strap measures 35". Shoulder drop measures 20". Exterior made of 100% calf leather. Interior made of 100% cotton. Made in China. For the leather, surface dirt wipes away with a damp cloth, scuffs soften with fingertips and develop a patina. Full grain pebble leather only gets better with age.