Anuschka Hand-Painted Leather Zip Top Hobo Handbag
Classic fashion updated with artful style. Designed to keep you fashionably organized, this easy-wear hobo handbag features a hand painted motif. Whether you're off to the grocery store or a vacation in London, this colorful handbag shows your artistic side. Imported.
- Abstract Classic features a colorful geometric motif
- American Geisha features an exotic motif with an elegant geisha in the center
- Henna Floral features colorful hibiscus flowers inspired by the beauty of henna body art
- Jaipur Paisley features a multicolor paisley pattern
- Mermaid features an underwater view of a beautiful mermaid
- Premium Floral Safari features pretty flowers sprinkled amongst various animal prints
- Premium Peacock Flower features colorful flowers and peacock feathers
- Premium Peacock Safari features a colorful print combining animal prints and peacock feathers
- Spirit of the South West features a colorful print showcasing Kokopelli and other iconic South Western images
Designed to keep you organized, the bag features one exterior open pocket on each side and one exterior zip pocket on the back. The side pockets are decorated with grommets for another layer of style. Inside, the bag includes one zip pocket. The supple pebbled leather bag is finished with stylish topstitching.
Top zip closure. Antique-finish hardware. Features an interior key leash to keep track of your keys. You’ll receive one sleeper bag to protect your handbag when not using it. Lined with signature woven Anuschka lining. Handbag measures 9"L x 4.75"W x 8.25"H. Adjustable handle drop measures 18". Handbag weighs 1.14 pounds. Made of leather. Wipe clean with slightly damp cloth, do not use any chemicals or cleaning products. One year manufacturer's warranty against defects, normal wear and tear not covered by warranty, use of any chemical or leather protecting agent will void the warranty.
Creating Anuschka Items:
Each Anuschka item starts with the individual selection of leather, and then each piece is cut by hand. From here, the item is detailed with meticulous precision. The artist's guarantee with each piece is that the artwork was designed by Roma and Bhaskar Basu, and completely hand painted without using any special technology like an air brush to create the effects and finish. The colorful artwork transforms each object into timeless art, with a wide range of patterns and rich, muted colors. Adding flair to anything you wear, your Anuschka piece complements every occasion with its exotic appearance and practical organization. You'll notice tiny marks in the leather, which are evidence of the natural characteristics of the supple leather that enhance the beauty of the product.