This item was either returned or used as an on-air sample, worn by our hosts or models. It may not include or be shipped in its original packaging. It may also have minor scuffs or markings and its battery (if applicable) may not work, so we have significantly reduced its price to reflect this “as is” condition. A manufacturer's warranty may be included, so please reference our product description to find any warranty information. Be assured standard Evine return policy still applies.
"As Is" Invicta Reserve 43mm Cuadro Limited Edition Swiss Quartz Chronograph Meteorite Dial Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch
Setting its own trend with texture, the Reserve Cuadro tops your wrist with a silver-tone stainless steel case and a matching bracelet. Only it's not just any case and it's not just any bracelet. With a rounded square shape, the case makes structure look so cool while the bracelet practically rolls around your wrist with disk-like links for a mesh look. And with a bezel lined in black and your limited edition number out of 500 on the back, it's a sharp stunner in every way.
The meteorite dial – yeah, you read that right: meteorite - tackles your time with out-of-this-world awesomeness. Truly unique, you'll love showing of each individual mark as three subdials and a date window track your time. The hands shoot around the dial with luminous Superluminova filling and "Invicta Reserve" lands below 12:00.
- Movement: Swiss Movement Ronda 5040.D Quartz Chronograph
- Movement Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Case Measurements: 58mm L x 43mm W
- Thickness: 13mm
- Bezel: Fixed
- Crystal: Flame Fusion
- Crown: Push/pull with function pushers
- Subdials: 3:00 - Perpetual Seconds, 6:00 - 1/10th-second and 9:00 - 30-minute
- Bracelet: Stainless Steel
- Bracelet Measurements: 9-1/4" L x 27mm W
- Clasp: Push button dual deployant
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM - 50 meters - 165 feet
- Weight: 9 oz
- Watch Country of Origin: China
- Additional Information: Watch comes packaged with instruction manual and warranty information.
Please see the Details tab to view the model number(s) and the Warranty tab for important warranty information.
Check out the Watch Sizing Guide to view the actual case size.