This item was either returned or used as an on-air sample, worn by our hosts or models. It may not include or be shipped in its original packaging. It may also have minor scuffs or markings and its battery (if applicable) may not work, so we have significantly reduced its price to reflect this “as is” condition. A manufacturer's warranty may be included, so please reference our product description to find any warranty information. Be assured standard Evine return policy still applies.
"As Is" Invicta Reserve 53mm Man of War Swiss Made Quartz Chronograph Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch
Choices: Gold-tone/Black, Gold-tone/Blue or Gold-tone/Green case/dial
Strength plus shine equals Invicta's Reserve Man of War. It hits you with the one-two punch of a round gold-tone stainless steel case and matching fixed bezel. It's pretty much a magnet for the spotlight with the crown beneath a protector on the right and an exhibition case back. Large and wide, it stays safely on your wrist with a gold-tone bracelet.
Colored and capable, the dial creates a confident look. Which is perfect for you – you're a confident guy. It charges into your calendar with mother-of-pearl subdials in 60-seconds, 30-minute and day of the week formats. You'll find a date window near 4:00 and luminous Superluminova accents as a tachymeter scale tracks distance and speed along the edge.
Straight-up: this is a flaunt it if you got it watch. So go, show it off.
- Movement: Swiss Made Ronda Z60 Quartz Chronograph
- Movement Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Case Measurements: 48mm L x 53mm W
- Case Thickness: 19mm
- Crystal: Flame Fusion
- Crown: Screw Down w/ Function Pushers
- Bracelet: Stainless Steel
- Bracelet Measurements: 9" L x 26mm W
- Clasp: Deployant
- Water Resistance: 30 ATM - 300 meters - 990 feet
- Weight: 11.5 oz
- Watch Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Additional Information: Watch comes with instruction manual and warranty information. Case measurement of 53mm obtained by measuring from 10:00 to 4:00. Width dimension of 60mm is obtained by measuring from 3:00 to 9:00.
Please see the Details tab to view the model number(s) and the Warranty tab for important warranty information.
Check out the Watch Sizing Guide to view the actual case size.