This item was either returned or used as an on-air sample, worn by our hosts or models. It may not include or be shipped in its original packaging. It may also have minor scuffs or markings and its battery (if applicable) may not work, so we have significantly reduced its price to reflect this “as is” condition. A manufacturer's warranty may be included, so please reference our product description to find any warranty information. Be assured standard Evine return policy still applies.
"As Is" Invicta 53mm Man of War Quartz Chronograph Mother-of-Pearl Silicone Strap Watch
Choices: Black, Platinum or White dial
Ready to do combat with your calendar, the Man of War stays in-step on your wrist with a round black stainless steel case and matching fixed bezel. And just because it's called the Man of War doesn't mean it's some heavy, un-maneuverable tank. It's perfectly lightweight with a black silicone strap while the crown takes care of your time tactics beneath a protector on the right.
Mother-of-pearl softens things on the dial. A bit of elegance never hurt anyone, right? It stands at attention with the strong sophistication of 60-seconds, 1/10th-seconds and 30-minute subdials. A date window holds its positions near 4:00 as luminous accents fill in the hands. Even when your day goes off course, they never leave you behind as they pass "Invicta" and its logo below 12:00.
- Movement: Chinese ISA 6371 Quartz Chronograph
- Movement Country of Origin: China
- Case Measurements: 53mm
- Case Thickness: 19mm
- Crystal: Flame Fusion
- Crown: Screw Down w/ Function Pushers
- Strap: Silicone Rubber
- Strap Measurements: 10" L x 26mm W
- Clasp: Buckle
- Maximum Wrist Size: 8-3/4"
- Water Resistance: 30 ATM - 300 meters - 990 feet
- Weight: 7 oz
- Watch Country of Origin: China
- Additional Information: Watch comes with instruction manual and warranty information. Case measurement of 53mm obtained by measuring from 10:00 to 4:00. Width dimension of 60mm is obtained by measuring from 3:00 to 9:00.
Please see the Details tab to view the model number(s) and the Warranty tab for important warranty information.
Check out the Watch Sizing Guide to view the actual case size.