This item was either returned or used as an on-air sample, worn by our hosts or models. It may not include or be shipped in its original packaging. It may also have minor scuffs or markings and its battery (if applicable) may not work, so we have significantly reduced its price to reflect this “as is” condition. A manufacturer's warranty may be included, so please reference our product description to find any warranty information. Be assured standard Evine return policy still applies.
"As Is" Invicta 53mm Man of War Quartz Chronograph Mother-of-Pearl Silicone Strap Watch
Choices: Black, Platinum or White dial
Armed and ready, Invicta's Man of War packs a powerful punch. And powerful punch like it can help you do a lot of things not like it's going to weigh you down while you try to do them. That's the thing about this one: it's super lightweight for having such an aggressive, manly name. So it's a modern Man of War for you, the modern man, with a rounded square silver-tone stainless case and fixed bezel. The crown stays guarded with a protector on the right and a soft strap buckles with easy security.
You'll find a mother-of-pearl dial at the center. See? This tough guy's got a soft side. It tackles your day with the elegant confidence of 60-seconds, 1/10th-seconds and 30-minute subdials. A date window holds its position near 4:00 as luminous Superluminova keeps you in position as it brightens the hour markers and hands. "Invicta" and its logo take the last stand below 12:00.
- Movement: Chinese ISA 6371B Quartz Chronograph
- Movement Country of Origin: China
- Case Measurements: 53mm
- Case Thickness: 19mm
- Crystal: Flame Fusion
- Crown: Screw Down w/ Function Pushers
- Strap: Silicone Rubber
- Strap Measurements: 10" L x 26mm W
- Clasp: Buckle
- Maximum Wrist Size: 8-3/4"
- Water Resistance: 30 ATM - 300 meters - 990 feet
- Weight: 7 oz
- Watch Country of Origin: China
- Additional Information: Watch comes with instruction manual and warranty information. Case measurement of 53mm obtained by measuring from 10:00 to 4:00. Width dimension of 60mm is obtained by measuring from 3:00 to 9:00.
Please see the Details tab to view the model number(s) and the Warranty tab for important warranty information.
Check out the Watch Sizing Guide to view the actual case size.