This item was either returned or used as an on-air sample, worn by our hosts or models. It may not include or be shipped in its original packaging. It may also have minor scuffs or markings and its battery (if applicable) may not work, so we have significantly reduced its price to reflect this “as is” condition. A manufacturer's warranty may be included, so please reference our product description to find any warranty information. Be assured standard EVINE return policy still applies.
"As Is" Invicta Reserve 53mm Man of War Swiss Made Z60 Quartz Chronograph Watch
A Man of War for a man at war, this Reserve Swiss made edition does battle with your day so you don't have to.
A co-pilot, a brother-in-arms, a master and commander, it's more than ready with a rounded square stainless steel case and fixed bezel. A crown stays in place thanks to a protector on the right while an exhibition case back gives your movement the spotlight. And with a name as tough as Man of War, you'd expect it to weigh a ton, but actually it's agile with a black strap so you can maneuver through any mission with ease.
Whether you're doing damage control on your day or it's all going according to plan, a round dial watches your six with a 60-seconds subdial near 2:00, a date window near 4:00, a 30-minute subdial above 6:00 and a day of the week subdial near 10:00. (Zoom in on those, by the way: they have mother-of-pearl inlays.) A tachymeter scale tracks your distance and speed while luminous Superluminova accents shed light on any situation, hostile or otherwise.
- Movement: Swiss Made Ronda Z60 Quartz Chronograph
- Movement Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Case Measurements: 53mm
- Case Thickness: 19mm
- Crystal: Flame Fusion
- Crown: Screw Down w/ Function Pushers
- Strap: Silicone Rubber
- Strap Measurements: 10" L x 26mm W
- Clasp: Buckle
- Maximum Wrist Size: 8-3/4"
- Water Resistance: 30 ATM - 300 meters - 990 feet
- Weight: 7 oz
- Watch Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Additional Information: Watch comes packaged in Invicta watch box with instruction manual and warranty information. Case measurement of 53mm obtained by measuring from 10:00 to 4:00. Width dimension of 60mm is obtained by measuring from 3:00 to 9:00.
Please see the Details tab to view the model number(s) and the Warranty tab for important warranty information.
Check out the Watch Sizing Guide to view the actual case size.