Acer Jade Primo 5.5" 4G LTE Hexa-Core 21MP Camera Unlocked Windows Smartphone
Boasting elegant curves and a polished hairline-brush finish, the Acer Liquid Jade Primo lives up to its classy name. Its svelte body frames a spacious and stunning 5.5-inch Full HD display which is protected by an ultra-tough 2.5D Gorilla Glass. And Zero Air Gap technologies deliver vivid colors (100% NTSC) and crystal-clear images. No job is too big for the productive Jade Primo with a whooping 3GB of RAM and a 64-bit hexa-core processor. Its USB Type-C port ensures ultra-fast data transfers and charging, while the 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless makes online gaming and video transfer faster and more reliable.
Take pixel-perfect landscapes and intimate subject shots with the 21MP main camera featuring autofocus, 84-degree wide-angle lens, and LED flash. Perfect the selfie or chat with friends and family with the pre-loaded Skype services.
- 4G LTE GSM
- 5.5" OLED touchscreen
- Windows 10 Operating System
- 21 Megapixel Camera
- Front-Facing 8 Megapixel Camera
- 1.4GHz Hexa-Core Processor
- 32GB Internal Memory
- 3GB System Memory
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.0
- Removable Li-Ion Battery
- 3.5mm audio jack, microSD card reader (up to 128GB)
- Acer Jade Primo Smartphone
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- 6-1/8" x 3" x 3/8"
- 0.3 lbs
Made in Taiwan
One year limited warranty provided by Consumer Certified Repairs. For warranty support, please call: 1-866-603-0640
For more information on this offer, please refer to the Unlocked Phones tab above.
Please Note: This phone will not come activated with wireless services. End user must contact the carrier directly to select service plan and activate. Evine does not sell or provide customer support for wireless service. For issues arising after 30 days from purchase, you must contact the provider for support or facilitate warranty returns/exchanges with Consumer Certified Repairs (1-866-603-0640) directly. For additional information please contact service provider or the manufacturer directly. Battery power consumption depends on factors such as network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, vibrate mode, backlight settings, browser use and data and other application usage patterns.
- ValuePay orders may be subject to credit approval by Evine and Evine may review credit reports to qualify customers for ValuePay. Evine reserves the right to limit or restrict the use of ValuePay at any time.
- Failure to pay ValuePay on time may restrict the use of ValuePay on future orders.
- Evine is unable to accept prepaid cards on ValuePay orders.
- Check out ValuePay for more information.