Clean & Co. Whirl Mop w/ Built-in Caddy & Replacement Mop Head
There is a new wave of homeowners and this wave is ripping up past generations ugly linoleum and exposing their home's beautiful hardwood floors. Why these floors were covered up in the first place, we'll never know. Dirt can stick out more on hardwood floors and the last thing you want to do is slosh a standard wet mop across them. Wood and excess water do not mix. That's why there's the Whirl Mop from Clean & Co.
The Whirl Mop is
created equal. It cleans more than just hardwood floors. Designed to clean the most valuable floors in your home, its super soft and absorbent microfiber mop head attracts dirt like a magnet and cleans better than your run of the mill wooden handle mop. But what sets it apart is its whirling spin basket system that removes the dirt from the mop and then pumps excess water out of the mop head. You are left with a ready-to-clean mop every time it leaves the bucket. This mop is truly whirlnderful
- Whirling spin basket rinses mop heads clean - mop head stays dry and dirty water is removed
- Mop heads are machine washable
- Mobile - wheels/handle make moving the mop bucket easy
- Drain plug on the side - makes for easy clean up and does not hinder wheels
- On board detergent bottle - keep a small supply of detergent with you at all times
- Mop Bucket
- Mop Handle
- Mop Heads (2)
- Detergent Bottle (2 oz)
- Care & Use Insert
- Assembled Mop: 39"L x 1-1/4"W, 0.5 lbs
- Bucket: 1.9 gallons, 3 lbs
Check out these Instructions for Mop Head assembly and replacement.
Made in China
Please Note: Remove all components from packaging, assemble handle per the instructions. Ensure drain plug is in place before filling mop bucket.