NeuBold Home 45.5" Kenilworth Electric Media Fireplace
A black mantel with red faux brick for a lodge inspired ambience! Linear woodworking and a simple silhouette keep the focus on the flickering fire. A hidden flip-up media shelf is perfect for storing electronic equipment or entertainment clutter. Heat up your decor with this media fireplace under your wall mounted TV in the family room or let it serve up style in the dining room.
Energy efficient LED bulbs light the fire, a cost effective way to ignite bliss in any room without professional installation. A user friendly remote control offers four-way adjustability to customize the fireplace from the comfort of your sofa. Flames and logs each have a five-level adjustment.. An automatic shutoff and glass that remains cool to the touch ensure the fireplace warms safely. Turn off the heat to enjoy the fireplace ambience year round!
- Supplemental heat for up to 400 square feet
- Lifelike flames and burning logs with embers
- Long life, energy efficient LED bulbs
- Realistic faux brick surround
- Hidden barrister media shelf with cord control opening
- Lodge inspired look
- Transitional style with a rustic touch
- Satin black with red faux brick
- Remote control adjusts thermostat, timer, logs and flames separately with ease
- Safe, self-regulating heater turns off when desired temperature is met
- Conveniently plugs into standard wall outlet with 6' cord
- Glass remains cool to the touch
- Use without heater for year round enjoyment
- Temperature ratings: 62-82 degrees at four degree intervals
- Heating/power: 120V/60Hz, 1500W, 12.5 Amps
- Batteries: 1 CR2025, included
- Measurements: 45-1/2"W x 14-3/4"D x 40-1/4"H
- Materials: MDF, poplar, veneer, polyresin, metal, resin, glass
- Unit Weight: 83 lbs
- Weight Limit: 85 lbs (mantel)
- Assembly: Required
- Care Instructions: Wipe with a cloth
- Country of Origin: China
Vendor Warranty Terms: Limited one-year. Please contact 1-800-633-5096.
Please Note: This media center fireplace does not function as a TV stand. Do not place TV on mantel.