Galileo Dobsonian Tabletop Telescope w/ Rotating Base & Accessories
Choices: 1100mm x 135mm or 1300mm x 160mm Optical Tube Assembly
This Galileo telescope combines a large aperture and ease of use at an affordable price. The Altitude/Azimuth Dobsonian base is so simple to use you'll amaze friends, family and even yourself the very first night you use it. The telescope is finished in a handsome black granite with a matte black finish Dobsonian swivel base making it as beautiful as it is easy to use.
The primary mirror is fully aluminized with 92% reflectivity and has a Silicon Monoxide Quartz overcoat which protects the coating.The secondary mirror has an obstruction of approximately 25% linear (approximately 6% of the total area).
The focuser is a 2" format metal helical rack and pinion focuser with a 2" to 1¼" adapter to enable the use of larger 2" eyepieces. The finderscope is Galileo's Mars' Eye electronic Finderscope which helps by getting the observer behind the telescope without losing the surrounding field of view when targeting objects.
- Optical Tube Assembly (1100mm x 135mm or 1300mm x 160mm)
- Matte Black Dobsonian Mount
- Large 2" Metal Helical Rack & Pinion Focuser
- Wireless Electronic Image Stabilizing Focuser
- 1-1/4" 25mm Astroscopic Eyepiece
- 1-1/4" 10mm Plossl Eyepiece
- 3x Two-Element Achromatic Barlow
- CBI Stellarium CD-ROM
1000 x 135mm: 45" x 18" x 18"
1300 x 160mm: 50" x 18" x18"
1000 x 135mm: 40
1300 x 160mm: 47
Made in China
Warranty: One-year limited warranty by manufacturer. Please call: 1-305-245-8444
- ValuePay orders may be subject to credit approval by EVINE Live and EVINE Live may review credit reports to qualify customers for ValuePay. EVINE Live reserves the right to limit or restrict the use of ValuePay at any time.
- Failure to pay ValuePay on time may restrict the use of ValuePay on future orders.
- EVINE Live is unable to accept prepaid cards on ValuePay orders.
- Check out ValuePay for more information.