Rotorazer Saw Platinum 500W 4500RPM Circular Saw w/ 3pc Blade Set & Storage Case
A versatile, durable and lightweight saw with portable power! The Rotorazer Platinum circular saw is ideal for all your do-it-yourself projects. This is one powerful saw that cuts it all. Worried about all that dust and debris blowing everywhere as you're cutting? Well the Rotorazer includes a convenient dust removal system (vacuum not included) to save you hours of cleaning. It also comes with a handy case to make storage a breeze.
Make precision cuts in seconds. With Rotorazer Platinum, everyone cuts like a pro. It's designed with a 500-watts / 4500 RPM motor inside a construction-grade chassis that's durable. Use your saw for construction, remodeling and for all your craft projects. Get the maximum out of your Rotorazer Platinum Saw. Your do-it-yourself projects will thank you for these precision cutting blades. This is one saw that cuts it all; powerful, versatile, light, durable. Make precision cuts in seconds! Use it for construction, remodeling, and for all your craft projects! Try the Rotorazer Platinum to feel and cut like a pro!
- Rotorazer Saw
- Tungsten Blade (2)
- Diamond Blade (2)
- Steel Blade (2)
- Dust Extraction Hose
- Allen Key
- Parallel Fence
- Protective storage case
- User Manual
- 1" maximum cut depth
- Cut in any way- horizontally, vertically, straight line, curves, corner or upside-down
- Cuts most materials - hardwood , plywood, laminated flooring, drywall, sheet metal, ceramic tile, grout, masonry, marble, pegboard, PVC, particle boards, plastic, stone/travertine, metal, steel, carpet
- Rotorazer Platinum is a combination of jigsaw, circular saw, hand saw, band saw, tile saw, hacksaw and miter saw
- The Rotorazer Platinum comes equipped with its own dust removal system, so you can cut clean without the dust, dirt and debris all over your eyes, clothes and floor
- ETL Approved
- 500W Power
- Three blades to cut through a variety of materials
- Diamond Blade: No teeth; suitable for ceramics, plastics and tile
- HW Tungsten Blade: 30 teeth; suitable for soft wood, hard wood, boards of any type and plastic
- High Speed Steel Blade: 36 teeth; suitable for soft wood, soft metals such as aluminum, copper and plastic
- Diamond Blade for cutting Tile: 3-5/16" Diameter; 1/8" Thickness; 0.1 lb; 1" cutting depth
- HW Tungsten Carbide Blade for cutting Wood: 3-5/16" Diameter; 1/8" Thickness; 0.1 lb; 1" Cutting Depth
- High Speed Steel Blade for cutting Metal: 3-5/16" Diameter; 1/8" Thickness; 0.08 lb; 1" Cutting Depth
- Saw: 4-1/2"H x 15"W x 3"D (4.70 lbs)
- Blade: 3-1/3"
- Case: 10"H x 18"W x 4-1/2"D (8.85 lbs)
Warranty: One-year limited. For warranty information, please call 1-800-220-7975.
Care Instructions: Wipe the tool with a clean cloth or use low pressure compressed air.
Please Note: Not to be used by children. Do not expose the tool to wet conditions. Use personal protective equipment such as eye protection, dust mask, hard hat, non-skid shoes, etc to reduce risk of personal injuries. Dust extraction system requires a vacuum.
Made in China