Airwheel Q3 Dual Wheel Scooter
Airwheel is the state-of-the-art means of transportation adopting aerospace attitude control theory, fuzzy software algorithm and a gyroscope system. Riders control the scooter making it to go forward, accelerate, decelerate and brake by leaning forward or backward. Similar to the techniques of riding a bicycle, riders turn by slightly tilting sideways.
Let's be real here. You're not going to jump on this thing and be a superstar right away. Just take your time, keep it slow for a while and eventually you'll get the hang of it. Also, please read the manual, follow the laws, wear all your safety equipment and just generally be careful. Definitely have fun, but be safe.
- Airwheel Q3 Dual Wheel Scooter
- Air Pump Needle
- Dimensions: 16" x 7-3/4" x 20"
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Maximum Occupant Weight: 260 lbs
- Maximum Occupancy: 1
Made in China
Warranty: Limited warranty. Please call: 1-626-810-5869.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
- The product has high power and children are to be supervised at all times. It is not recommended for children under 12.
- Users should wear a helmet* and other protective gear (such as wrist guards, elbow pads and knee pads). In some places, children younger than 18 are required by law to wear helmets.
- This innovative new form of transportation is not a toy and carries potential risk.
- Avoid uneven surfaces, potholes, surface cracks and obstacles. Smooth surfaces are safer.
- Always ride at a safe speed, maintaining full control over the board at all times.
- Use proper footwear when riding such as closed toed shoes with rubber soles.
- Never ride in or near traffic. Stay on the sidewalk or ride in a park.
- Riding at dusk or after dark can be dangerous. It is safer to ride during the day.
- Do not misuse.
* A certified helmet suitable for skateboarding that covers the back of the head. A bicycle helmet is not usually sufficient.
This item does not ship to Hawaii or Alaska.
Approximately seven days after your order, the delivery company will call you to schedule your over-the-threshold delivery by truck. Evine does not refund original shipping charges or reimburse the cost to return items.
View additional delivery information here.
California residents only: “Proposition 65” WARNING