Mrs. Fields "Half n' Half" 12-Cup Nonstick Cupcake Pan w/ Dividers
Can't decide which flavor to bake? Make them both with Mrs. Fields Half N Half Cupcake Pan! Complete with an easy-to-use and easy-to-clean divider to separate cupcakes into two halves, the Half N Half Cupcake Pan lets you combine strawberry, chocolate, vanilla or any other delicious flavors your heart (or appetite) desires!
Designed with the highest quality in mind, these unique tools will help you create delicious desserts that your friends and family are sure to love. The beloved and well-known Mrs. Fields brand, blended with the innovation of Love Cooking Company, is an unbeatable recipe to spread more love around the world!
- Makes 12 dual-flavored cupcakes at a time
- Divider separates cupcakes into two halves
- Heat-resistant up to 425° F
- Nonstick interior coating for easy cleaning
- Dishwasher safe
How To Use:
Cupcake Pan: 13-1/2"L x 10-1/4"W x 1-1/4"H -1.02 lbs
Divider: 16"L x 10-1/4"W x 2"H
- Materials: Carbon fiber, stainless steel, plastic and polypropylene
- Care Information: Dishwasher safe; hand wash recommended
- Country of Origin: China
- Wash both pan and divider thoroughly before use.
- Prepare two cupcake or muffin batters that have similar baking times and temperatures, according to recipes.
- Pre-heat the oven according to recipe and add your cupcake liners into the pan and add to the bottom pan.
- Place the divider on top of the pan.
- While pushing downward on the divider with one hand to keep it flush with the bottom of the cupcake pan, fill each side of the cupcake half with each type of batter about half-way or slightly more than that. NOTE: we recommend filling one batter at a time so all the cavities will have one type of batter and then you can fill the other halves with the other batter. This will lesson any slight mixing of the batters on the bottom of the cupcakes.
- Once all cavities are filled with batter, carefully remove the divider.
- Bake according to recipe.
- Once the cupcakes have cooled, finish them by icing and decorating and then serve!.
Please Note: Do not preheat your cookware on high setting. This pan and coating heats up very quickly and needs less heat than older style pans. It is best not to keep the heat higher than necessary for long periods of time. Divider is NOT oven safe.