SecurityMan Wi-Fi Camera & Wireless Home Security System for iOS & Android
Be your own guard dog and keep an eye on what's yours using your smartphone or tablet. This do-it-yourself alarm system from SecurityMan makes it possible. You'll get a starter set of sensors, a wireless camera and an indoor siren to start locking things down. These all connect to the host unit which in turn connects to your existing Wi-Fi network. How do you monitor all of it? Easy, keep reading.
Simply download the app onto your compatible iOS or Android smartphone or tablet, then be able to remotely view and control the camera and receive push notifications when any of the sensors are triggered. The 720p camera offers an impressive 50° viewing angle and can even record in the dark up to 33' with its night vision LEDs. The world isn't getting any safer or cheaper, so start protecting your home better for less with SecurityMan.
- Mobile-Based Home Security System - Apple and Android App and Wi-Fi based do-it-yourself wireless home alarm system
- First Watch - System includes Wi-Fi camera, indoor siren, PIR motion sensor, door/window sensor and remote control
- Self-Monitoring, No Monthly Fees - Setup and control your home security right from the free app on your smartphone or tablet and pay no monthly fees
- On-Demand Audio & Video Streaming - Get remote access to the system from anywhere you have internet access and see and hear thing on-demand
- Pan & Tilt 720p Camera with Night Vision LEDs - Keep an eye on things, day or night, even when you're not around and control the movement of the camera from a distance
- Wired or Wireless Eye - Camera can be configured to operate via Ethernet cable or over your Wi-Fi network
- Communicate Remotely - Built-in microphone on the camera allows for two-way audio conversations
- Motion Detection Recording - Camera starts recording when movement is detected within range of the lens
- Real-Time Security Push Notifications - SecurityMan will let you know if and when a sensor within system has been tripped
- Just In Case - Rechargeable backup battery in the host unit lasts up to six hours in case you lose power
- What Do You Need - iOS or Android device and existing 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network with internet access
Check out the Additional Features tab for important information and to see what else this SecurityMan system has to offer you!
Warranty: One-year limited warranty and one-year limited tech support provided by SecurityMan. For support, please call: 1-888-977-3777. Restrictions: When using this product, the safety precautions below must be taken to avoid possible legal liabilities and damages. Retain and follow all product safety and operating instructions. Observe all warnings in the product operating instructions. To reduce the risk of bodily injury, electric shock, fire and damage to the equipment, observe the following precautions.
- ValuePay orders may be subject to credit approval by EVINE Live and EVINE Live may review credit reports to qualify customers for ValuePay. EVINE Live reserves the right to limit or restrict the use of ValuePay at any time.
- Failure to pay ValuePay on time may restrict the use of ValuePay on future orders.
- EVINE Live is unable to accept prepaid cards on ValuePay orders.
- Check out ValuePay for more information.