Cuisinart Fruit Scoop Frozen Dessert & Ice Cream Maker
Make scrumptious, healthy frozen desserts from fresh fruits with the Cuisinart Fruit Scoop Frozen Dessert Maker! The unique paddle crushes and freezes chunks of fresh, ripe fruit to create one and a half quarts of delicious frozen fruit treats - from chunky textured to creamy smooth. A second paddle easily turns the unit into an ice cream and frozen yogurt maker. Add your favorite fruit, ice cream, yogurt mixtures and flavorings using the large spout on top to create endless varieties of frozen desserts and drinks in 18 to 25 minutes. Healthy, nondairy, fresh and fruity to totally rich, creamy, and decadent, this dessert maker does it all and you get to control the ingredients.
- Freezer Bowl
- Fresh Fruit Paddle
- Ice Cream Paddle
- Paddle Holder
- Locking Bar
- Transparent Lid
- Ingredient Guide
- Dimensions: 10-1/2" x 10-1/2" x 16" - 12.2 lbs
- Material: Stainless Steel, Plastic
- Warranty: Limited three-year manufacturer's warranty from the date of original purchase. Please call 1-800-726-0190 or write to Cuisinart, 7811 North Glen Harbor Blvd. Glendale, AZ-85307.
- Country of Origin: China
- Clean the freezer bowl, mixing paddle and lid in warm soapy water.
- Wipe motor base clean with damp cloth. Dry all parts thoroughly.
- Do not put freezer bowl in freezer if bowl is wet.
- DO not store lid, mixing paddle, or base in freezer.
- You may store the freezer bowl in the freezer for convenient, immediate use.
- Do not store frozen desserts in the freezer bowl in the freezer for more than 30 minutes at a time.
- Transfer frozen desserts to a freezer-safe, airtight container for longer storage in the freezer
Please Note: Do not put freezer bowl in the dishwasher. Do not clean with abrasive cleansers or implements.
Please see the Details tab for the part number.