Veho Micro USB Connector Charging Dock for Android Devices
Charge and sync your smartphone with the compact and sturdy DS-1 desktop dock from Veho. The Veho DS-1 desktop dock is the quick and easy way to charge and sync your smartphone. Simply connect the Veho DS-1 desktop dock via the 1.5 meter USB cable to your laptop or PC and place your Android Smartphone into the built-in micro USB connector and your device will instantly start charging/synchronizing.
The Veho DS-1 desktop charging dock uses the PC or laptops existing power supply to charge your device and also synchronize music and files. Alternatively, if you just want to add extra power to your device, you can simply plug in the Veho DS-1 to a USB power source such as a USB plug. The DS-1 ships with a 1.5m (4.9') micro USB cable, which is replaceable if you want to implement a much longer cable or switch to an Apple MFi cable for an iOS device.
The micro suction base means the DS-1 sticks firmly to any flat clean surface and adds stability for your smartphone when it is docked. The Veho DS-1 is the ideal accessory for any room of the house where you might like to leave your smartphone to charge. Whether that's on your office desk, in the kitchen or on your bedside table. The DS-1 is perfect for all users who want a neat a tidy way to charge and synchronize your device. The Veho DS-1 is compatible with any smartphone with a centrally located micro USB port.
- Charge and sync desktop dock for Android smartphones with the built-in 1.5m (4.9') micro USB connector
- Micro suction base prevents the dock from moving around
- Automatically sync your device with your PC or laptop
- Ideal for business users, students or for neatly storing your smartphone device while charging
- Compatible with any smartphone with a centrally located micro USB port
Ports: Micro USB (1)
- Veho Micro USB Connector Charging Dock
- 1.5m USB Charging Cable
- Allen Key
- Quick Start Guide
- Dimensions: 4"L x 3-1/2"W x 4"H
- Weight: 0.24 lbs
Made in China
- ValuePay orders may be subject to credit approval by Evine and Evine may review credit reports to qualify customers for ValuePay. Evine reserves the right to limit or restrict the use of ValuePay at any time.
- Failure to pay ValuePay on time may restrict the use of ValuePay on future orders.
- Evine is unable to accept prepaid cards on ValuePay orders.
- Check out ValuePay for more information.