Paint Zoom Pro 925W 30 oz Portable Paint Sprayer
Say goodbye to rollers, brushes and the mess of paint trays! With your Paint Zoom Portable Paint Sprayer, all you do is pull the trigger and paint. The Paint Zoom paint sprayer does the hard work for you - painting in just minutes instead of the hours you would need with a brush and roller. No drips or errors! The belt hook feature gives you easier range of movement so you can paint, stain and varnish just like a pro!
Also included is a painter's kit that everyone should have before starting on a do-it-yourself project. The drop cloth protects your floors and furniture from paint splatters or accidents while the blue painter's tape gives you the perfect painting edge around corners, ceilings, windows and doors - every time!
- Advanced spray technology delivers superior coverage
- Reach tight corners and angles with three-way direct-dial spray head
- More powerful motor delivers 925 watts of spraying power
- Ultra light and portable
- Paint Sprayer (PZ300)
- Spray Gun
- Paint Container
- Small Strap
- Large Strap
- Support Brace
- Viscosity Cup
- Five Disposable Funnels
- Drop Cloths (2)
- Tape Roll
- Instruction Manual
Unit: 10-1/4"L x 6-1/4"W x 7-1/2"H
- Weight: 3.2 lbs
- Motor: 925 watt commercial-grade electrical motor
- Capacity: 30 oz
- Noise Level: Very loud (80dB+)
- Warranty: Limited one-year warranty provided by Paint Zoom. Please call 1-800-871-8859.
- Country of Origin: Made in China
- Always test spray onto cardboard to set up the gun as the flow rate will vary depending on what you are spraying.
- Evenly control the speed of movement of the spray gun. A fast speed will give a thin coat and a slow speed will give a heavy coat.
- If spraying small areas or objects, keep the paint flow dial low as this will avoid excessive use of paints and will minimize over-spray.
- Avoid stopping and starting when spraying a surface as this can lead to too much or not enough material on a surface.
- To ensure edges are covered, commence spraying just to the side or above/below the area being sprayed.
- If using a latex paint, regularly wipe the needle tip to ensure the airflow and paint flow are not restricted.
- Refer to paint manufacturer's instructions for recommendations on paint thinning for a spray gun.
- We recommended using a primer and to paint when the air temperature is above 50°;F for best results.
Please see the Care Instructions tab for important care information.
Please Note: For household use only. The support brace is not intended for use as a handle. Do not under any circumstances use the support brace to pick up or hold the motor base. This can result in injury or can cause damage to the unit.
- ValuePay orders may be subject to credit approval by EVINE Live and EVINE Live may review credit reports to qualify customers for ValuePay. EVINE Live reserves the right to limit or restrict the use of ValuePay at any time.
- Failure to pay ValuePay on time may restrict the use of ValuePay on future orders.
- EVINE Live is unable to accept prepaid cards on ValuePay orders.
- Check out ValuePay for more information.