TP-Link AC1200 Dual Band Wireless AC Wi-Fi Range Extender
Take your network's wireless signal to the farthest reaches of your living space with the TP-Link AC1200 range extender! Streamlined and AC outlet-mountable, this convenient range extender offers a quick and effective solution for bringing Wi-Fi coverage to the hard-to-reach areas of your home or office. Simply connect to an outlet and to your existing router and start enjoying stronger wireless connections over a wider range.
- Easily and quickly boost your wireless signal to help eliminate previously inaccessible areas or "dead zones" in your home so you have Wi-Fi everywhere - up to 10,000 feet
- Simultaneous dual band Wi-Fi operates on the conventional 2.4GHz frequency as well as the content streaming-friendly 5GHz frequency to reduce interference and maximize transfer speeds
- Next generation Wireless AC (802.11ac) support puts you in prime position to capitalize on the next big wave of Wi-Fi gadgets and technology
- Backwards compatibility with conventional Wi-Fi protocols (802.11b/g/n) ensures your current wireless devices will connect to your network and operate as normal
- Hardware Ethernet port allows the range extender to act as a wireless bridge by providing a wired gigabit connection to a device like a Blu-ray player, DVR or gaming console
- Kasa App compatible design lets you setup the extender using your compatible Android or iOS mobile device - even monitor the extender with the app after you set it up
- An existing wireless network with a router and open wall outlet are required for operation - Wireless AC compatible router required to achieve maximum speeds throughout your network
Ports: One (1) Gigabit LAN
- TP-Link AC1200 Dual Band Wireless AC Wi-Fi Range Extender
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Technical Support Insert
- Dimensions: 4-3/4"L x 2-3/4"W x 2-1/4"H
- Weight: 0.70 lbs
Made in China
Warranty: Two-year limited warranty provided by TP-Link. For warranty support, please call: 1-866-225-8139.
Please Note: Existing wireless network with compatible router and open wall outlet are required for operation.