Roto Clipper Set of Two Electric Nail Trimmers w/ Cleaning Brushes
Grooming was never this easy! The Roto Clipper Electric Nail Trimmer is the fast and easy way to trim and file your nails! The rotating tungsten alloy blade is recessed so they are safe to the touch and spins at 700 RMP giving your nails a smooth, even finish every time! What's more, one side of the trimmer trims and the other files. The light on the trimming side helps for ensured accuracy. The removable head and included brush makes for easy cleaning.
- Two Roto Clippers
- Two Cleaning Brushes
- Tungsten alloy rotating blade on the trim side
- The file side for smooth finish after trimming
- Built in light
- Easy On/Off button
- Protective cover
- Release keys for cutter head
- Precision trimming
Trimmers: 4"L x 2-1/2"W x 1"H
Cleaning Brushes: 2-1/4"L x 1/2"W x 1/4"H
- Product Required for Use: Requires two AA batteries (not included)
- Care: Removable head and cleaning brush make it easy to clean out nail trimmings that may build up.
- Country of Origin:China
- For best results soak nails for 30 seconds before use or use directly after bathing. Note: This will soften nails being especially helpful with harder nails.
- Make sure nails are completely dry before using the unit.
- Move the Roto Clipper unit around the nail from left to right (in a semi-circle motion) while applying pressure to your nail. Note: Moving the unit is key, moving your finger and nail back and forth will not get as good results.
- Use this technique for both the trimming and filing functions.
Please Note: This device is intended only for trimming or filing human finger and toenails. Avoid use on irritated, ingrown or infected finger or toenails. Consult a physician before use if any nail conditions exist. Do not rinse unit with water. Only clean the outside of the unit with a soft, dry cloth. If any part of the Roto Clipper appears to be damaged or malfunctioning, discontinue use immediately. Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by, on or near children or individuals with certain disabilities.