Yale Weather-Resistant Touchscreen Keyless Deadbolt
Trade in your heavy, noisy keys for a sleek modern touchpad with the Yale key-free touchscreen deadbolt! Designed to work with most standard doors with 1-3/4" tp 2-1/4" thickness, this Yale stand-alone deadbolt features a durable, weather-resistant acrylic touch keypad that can be programmed with up to 25 user codes. Simple voice-guided programming makes the set-up simple so you're secure in a snap!
- Durable weather-resistant illuminated touchpad frees you from keeping track of keys and makes night time entry simple and quick
- Guarded latch bolt operates on the exterior with the keypad and on the interior with a simple T-turn switch
- Key-free entry with motorized, tapered deadbolt supports up to 25 user codes so each authorized person can have their own unique series
- Voice-guided programming walks you through the lock set-up to make installation and later use as simple as possible
- Interference alarm sounds if a forcible removal of the lock from the outside is attempted
- Backup power option lets you use a 9-volt battery to access the lock if the four "AA" batteries inside lose power
- Installation requires a Phillips screwdriver, drill and 30-45 minutes of your time
- Door Specs: 2-1/8" Face Bore, 1" Edge Bore, 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" Backset
- Latch Front: RC (Round Corner)
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" to 2-1/4"
- Strike: 1-3/4" x 2-3/4"
- Strike Front: RC (Round Corner)
- Interior & Exterior Escutcheons
- Battery Cover
- Latch Bolt
- Strike Plate
- Mounting Plate
- Assembly Screws
- Four (4) "AA" Batteries
- Measuring Guide
- Quick Start Guide
- Support Insert
- Exterior Unit Dimensions: 6-3/4"H x 3"W x 2"D
- Exterior Unit Weight: 1.48 lbs
- Interior Unit Dimensions: 5-1/2"H x 2-3/4"W x 1"D
- Interior Unit Weight: 1.18 lbs
Made in China
Warranty: One year limited warranty provided by Yale Residential. For warranty support, please call: 1-800-810-9473.
Please Note: For intermediate electronics users (installation). While Yale has included several features to prevent lockout (9-volt battery jumper, low battery warnings), it is still possible for a lockout situation to arise. Because this product does not have a mechanical override, Yale recommends to use this product in an environment where there are additional entry points into the dwelling.