Motorola N300 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem & Wireless Router Combo w/ Extended Warranty
Combine your modem and Wi-Fi router into one unit! If you rent your modem from your cable internet provider - stop that madness and own one instead! With this Motorola device, you'll not only get a modem to access your cable internet, but you'll also get a Wi-Fi router to establish a reliable 2.4GHz home network - all in one device! Motorola's going to back it up with a five-year limited warranty, too!
- Works with most major U.S. cable providers including Comcast/Xfinity, Time Warner Cable, Cox and more
- DOCSIS 3.0 modem that's also backwards compatible with DOCSIS 2.0 and 1.1 channel bonding
- Integrated 2.4GHz Wireless N (802.11n/g/b/a) Wi-Fi router lets you connect your compatible computers, smartphones, tablets and more
- Four gigabit Ethernet ports offer ultra-fast wired connections to compatible game systems, smart TVs and computers
- Fast data download speeds of up to 343 Mbps reduce lag-time for a better experience
- 2 x 2 MIMO antennas on the 2.4GHz spectrum enhance wireless connectivity
- Preset Wi-Fi security helps you get connected quickly so you can start streaming
- Supports latest IPv6 and IPv4 internet standards to expand network addressing capabilities
- Up to eight download and four upload channels helps keep data flowing freely
Ports: Coaxial (1), Ethernet (4)
- Motorola N300 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem & Wireless Router Combo (MG7310)
- AC Adapter
- Ethernet Cable
- Cable Tie
- Quick Start Guide
- Support Insert
- Warranty Insert
- Dimensions: 9"H x 2-1/2"W x 8-1/2"D
- Weight: 1.4 lbs
Made in China
Warranty: Five-year limited warranty by Motorola (by MTRLC LLC). For warranty support, please call: 1-800-753-0797.
Please Note: Requires cable internet service through a cable internet service provider for operation. Some devices may requires additional equipment or adapters to be compatible with all features of this modem and router. Standard transmission rates (ex. 300Mbps) are the physical data rates. Actual data throughput will be lower and may depend on the mix of wireless products used. Data Over Cable Service Interface Specification (DOCSIS) is an international telecommunications standard that permits the addition of high-speed data transfer to an existing cable TV (CATV) system. It is employed by many cable television operators to provide Internet access over their existing hybrid fiber-coaxial (HFC) infrastructure.
- ValuePay orders may be subject to credit approval by Evine and Evine may review credit reports to qualify customers for ValuePay. Evine reserves the right to limit or restrict the use of ValuePay at any time.
- Failure to pay ValuePay on time may restrict the use of ValuePay on future orders.
- Evine is unable to accept prepaid cards on ValuePay orders.
- Check out ValuePay for more information.