Zendoodle Set of Four Coloring Books w/ 12 Colored Pencils & Sharpener
Achieving a Zen-like state of being or attaining the nirvana might not be possible for us mortals but we can certainly try! Zendoodle Coloring Books are an outlet for adults to de-stress and relax through the art of coloring. With the intricate designs and patterns, these coloring books were created by artists and made for adults. Take one out at the end of a busy day to take your mind off what may be weighing you down, bring with you while traveling or give as a gift to a loved one. With pages that are perforated and easily able to frame, your works of art can be put anywhere! Each page in this set of four books includes one original piece of art to color and display.
- "Enchanting Gardens" Coloring Book
- "Calming Swirls" Coloring Book
- "Inspiring Zendalas" Coloring Book
- "Creative Sensations" Pocket Coloring Book
- 12 Colored Pencils
- Pencil Sharpener
- Each page promotes creativity and acts as stress-relief
- Large Books include perforated pages of original art
- Each page includes one original piece of art to color and display
- 62 pages per book
- Large Book Dimensions: 10"L x 8-1/2"W x 1/2"H each book
- Pocket Book Dimensions: 6-1/4"L x 5"W x 1/2"H each book
- Book Binding: Case binding with smooth, glossy finish
- Page Count: 248 pages total, 62 coloring pages each book
- Year Published: 2015
- Care Instructions: Do not store in extreme temperatures
- Country of Origin: Books: USA / Pencils: Brazil / Sharpener: China
About The Artists:
Nikolett Corly was born and raised in Hungary and is a self-taught artist with a passion for drawing. She believes strongly in the therapeutic power of creativity as a calming escape from the stress of day-to-day life, and relishes the opportunity to share the serenity of her art with the world. Nikolett currently resides in Brooklyn with her husband and has two young sons.
Julia Snegireva is a Russian artist and illustrator who lives in Moscow with her husband and two daughters. Drawing inspiration from her travels across Russia, ornate Slavic artistry, and her native Ural Mountains, Julia produces intricate mandalas and beautifully detailed patterns.