INNOVIA Portable Automatic Paper Towel Dispenser
Smart sense technology for the modern kitchen! This portable and automatic paper towel dispenser allows you to carry along hands-free convenience to your picnics, campsites, or anywhere you please. Simply place it within easy reach on your kitchen counter top for easy cleanup every day! A stabilizing clip on the outside of unit holds the paper towel in place while a ball barring channel guide in the paper towel shaft.
The INNOVIA Automatic Paper Towel Dispenser gives you the exact amount you choose and retracts any extra towels, helping to reduce waste. It comes equipped with a Smart Dispense sensor that enables it to learn the perforated length of each towel, thereby allowing it to accept nearly all household paper towels regardless of sheet size and thickness. The Smart Sensor Technology allows easy, hands-free operation, reduction of cross-contamination and the unwanted paper towels to be retracted and saved for later use.
A convenient carry handle at the top makes it easy to take along with you to barbecue parties or camping excursions. The dispenser can run on either four D batteries (not included) or electricity with the AC adapter (included). This space-saving design comes in fun colors and requires no installation. Help keep your kitchen germ free - get INNOVIA!
- Innovia Paper Towel Dispenser
- Towel Rod
- AC Adapter
- User Guide
- Smart sensor technology enables it to learn the perforated length of each towel
- Portable counter top design
- Stabilizing clip on the outside of unit that holds the paper towel in place
- Easy hands-free operation means reduction in cross-contamination
- Unwanted paper towels are retracted into clean compartment - no towels wasted
- Accepts most paper towels
- Quick and easy loading - anyone in the family can use it
How to Use:
- Dimensions: 14"H x 8"W x 10-1/2"D
- Weight: 4.90 lbs
- Cord length: 72"
- Material: Plastic
- Product Requirements for Use: Four D batteries (not included) or electricity; paper towel
- Care Instructions: Wipe clean
- Warranty: One-year limited manufacturer's warranty. Please call 704-815-1611.
- Country of Origin: China
- Loading and setting towel length: Push down on the lock button on the front of the dispenser. The dispenser door will release, allowing you to open the door to load paper towels.
- Remove the roll rod from the dispenser and place a roll of paper towels on it.
- Place the roll of paper towels whit the roll rod back into the unit, making sure to align the base of the roll rod with the track in the base of the dispenser.
- Hold a sheet of paper towels straight up and out of the dispenser as you close the door. After three seconds, the unit will retract the sheet and is ready to set.
- Place a hand in front of the sensor to dispense a towel.
- Tear off the desired amount of towels at the perforation. The dispenser will then retract the exposed towel. At this point, the dispenser has learned the desired length and is ready for use.
- General Operation: For a single towel, place hand in front of sensor until towel is dispensed.
- For multiple towels, place and hold hand in front of sensor until desired amount of towels have been dispensed (will dispense up to two of the set lengths)
- If towels are not taken, the dispenser will retract the unused towels.
- Red light indicates that the dispenser is out of towels or the unit needs to be rest.
- If the unit is picked up, the sensor will cease function. This is to allow carrying the dispenser without accidentally dispensing towels. Once the unit is placed on a flat surface, the sensor will once again allow for dispensing. It is not necessary to reset the unit if it is moved, as its towel-length setting is retained.