Cook's Companion® Universal Glass Steamer w/ Cover
The perfect weight steamer that fits in with most of your pots and pans! Plus, this steamer comes with its own cover so all you need to do is find enough reasons to throw a party so you can boil a large batch of pasta, seafood, corn or anything else! Made of sturdy glass, this steamer has dual handles for easy lifting and a three-rim bottom to fit a variety of pots and pans.
- One Universal Steamer with Glass Cover
- Tempered glass lid with steam vent - allows you to see through while you are cooking
- Lightweight - can be transferred/ lifted easily
- Steamer is up to 250°F
- Steamer with three-rim bottom fits a variety of pots and pans
- Dual handles on the steamer offer better leverage when transferring or lifting
Check out the Instructions for more information and ideas.
How to Use The Steamer:
Steamer: 12"L x 10"W x 4"H - 3.95 lbs
Glass Cover: 10-1/2"L x 2-1/2"W x 2-1/2"H - 1.50 lbs
- Material: Glass with stainless steel hardware
- Care: Dishwasher safe. Hand was recommended.
- Warranty: Limited 10-year vendor warranty. Please call 1-866-325-1659
- Country of Origin: China
- Your Universal Steamer can be used with the Cook's Companion 5 qt round Dutch oven and the 3 qt saucepan (not included) as well as other 3 qt and 5 qt pots and 9" - 10" pans (not included).
- To use the glass steamer, first place liquid into the desired pan. Make sure to place a minimum of 1" of liquid in the bottom of the pan, and watch to ensure the liquid does not boil dry.
- Place the steamer on top of the desired pan so that the ridge on the bottom of the steamer fits onto the rim of the pan. The steamer should rest evenly on top of the rim of the pan.
- Add in desired food into steamer and place the glass Universal Steamer lid on top of the steamer.
- Bring water to a boil and steam until your food is cooked to your desired doneness.
- Be extremely careful when handling and follow all Care and Use instructions.