CreoPop 3D Printing Pen w/ Ink Cartridges
Add another dimension to your sketch art and turn what's in your imagination into reality! With the CreoPop 3D Printing Pen, you'll be able to create original three-dimensional works of art for you, your friends and family to enjoy! The best part? CreoPop contains no hot parts so you can focus on realizing your vision instead of worrying about burning your figures. Trace along stencils, build up layers, construct objects - it's all in your hands!
With multiple types of CreoPop Ink to choose from, you'll be able to customize the color and material composition of your original creations. Imagine creating an tiny replica of that famous bridge in your town, layering up an original 3D art piece or crafting your own personalized interpretation of your favorite painter's most famous work. CreoPop will provide the tools - just add your enthusiasm and imagination!
- Realize your creative vision in three dimensions with the easy-to-use, cordless rechargeable 3D printing pen
- Light-sensitive photopolymer inks harden using the integrated LED lights on the pen so there's no hot parts to burn fingers
- Includes red, orange and cyan standard inks to get you started creating your first 3D masterpiece
- Integrated printing pen battery recharges through a powered USB port just like those on your computer
- CreoPop also offers a wide variety of ink types and colors not included here to help you bring to life the contents of your imagination
Need a few fun and easy projects to get you started with your new CreoPop Printing Pen? - Download the free CreoPop Project Playbook here!
- CreoPop 3D Printing Pen
- Mini USB Cable
- Red Ink
- Orange Ink
- Cyan Ink
- Three (3) Tips
- Three (3) Tip Covers
- Drawing Mat
- Quick Start Guide
- Dimensions: 6-3/4"L x 1-1/4"W x 1-1/4"H
- Weight: 0.22 lbs
Made in China
Warranty: One-year limited warranty provided by CreoPop.
FOR AGES 12 AND UP ONLY - WARNING! Choking Hazard. Small Parts. Not For Children Under 3 Years.
Please Note: The pen is designed for users above the age of 12. When using the CreoPop pen for an extended period of time, the solidifying LEDs will warm up to a maximum temperature of 140°F (60°C). This is purely due to heat radiation from the LEDs and does not cause or impact the process of curing CreoPop's light-sensitive inks. Do not stare into or point the light at people's eyes. During drawing, some water vapor may rise from the ink making it look like steam or smoke. This effect is harmless and will disappear if you let the LEDs cool down by turning off the pen for a while. Do not ingest the ink. Do not rub the ink into your eyes. As with other art tools, practice and patience will improve your results.
- ValuePay orders may be subject to credit approval by EVINE Live and EVINE Live may review credit reports to qualify customers for ValuePay. EVINE Live reserves the right to limit or restrict the use of ValuePay at any time.
- Failure to pay ValuePay on time may restrict the use of ValuePay on future orders.
- EVINE Live is unable to accept prepaid cards on ValuePay orders.
- Check out ValuePay for more information.