TP-Link AC1900 Touchscreen Wireless AC Dual Band Gigabit Router
Wireless technology isn't stopping or even slowing down, it's only getting bigger and faster. You need to keep up. With pockets full of mobile devices trying to connect, a 4K UHD TV attempting to stream cutting-edge online content and a computer siphoning off precious bandwidth for gaming, your current Wi-Fi network router doesn't stand a chance. Time to get serious and upgrade to this TP-Link AC router.
And what's more contemporary than interacting with your technology through a touchscreen? Exactly, nothing. That's why TP-Link added one to the TOUCH P5. It's right on top and lets you easily setup and manage your network with a few simple taps of your finger - no computer required. So check out the specs below and make the wise decision to propel yourself and your home network into the next generation of wireless internet. Decide quick, we won't be waiting long. It's just not how it works.
- Next generation Wi-Fi standard - Wireless AC (802.11ac) - can provide faster speeds than Wireless N protocol
- Simultaneous dual band operation provides up to 1300Mbps wireless speeds over the 5GHz band and 600Mbps over the 2.4GHz band
- Intuitive 4.3" touchscreen interface lets you easily setup and manage your network with a few simple taps of your finger
- Three omni-directional antennas with high-powered amplifiers maximize coverage area and stability so you have better connections in more places
- Beamforming technology locates your connected devices and boosts wireless signal strength in those directions for a more targeted and highly efficient wireless connection
- Built-in USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports allow you to easily share a printer locally and files and media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server
- Compatible with 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2 and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK security encryptions so your connections stay secure
- Coverage for 802.11a/n/ac on the 5GHz bands and 802.11b/g/n on the 2.4GHz band means if your device has Wi-Fi, you'll likely establish a connection
Ports: (1) USB 2.0, (1) USB 3.0, (1) Ethernet In, (4) Gigabit Wired LAN
What Does "AC" Wireless Mean To Me?
To start, "AC" is the latest wireless network protocol following in the footsteps of the famous 802.11a/b/g/n. Here's where it gets a little more exciting, 802.11ac has the potential to wirelessly deliver more data at a faster rate to more devices at once over more channels at a greater distance. It's the next step in Wi-Fi. The only catch is your devices, including your broadband modem, computers and devices, need to be compatible with AC Wireless in order to benefit from the higher speeds.
See the Additional Features tab for important information and to see what else this TP-Link Router has to offer you!
- TP-Link AC1900 Touchscreen Wireless AC Dual Band Gigabit Router (TOUCH P5)
- Three (3) Antennas
- AC Adapter
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Install Guide
Warranty: Two-year limited warranty provided by TP-LINK. For warranty support, please call: 1-866-225-8139.