Mrs. Fields Fill N' Flip Cake Pan w/ Slice N' Easy Cake Cutter
Create a surprise center by adding your favorite fillings to the inside of your cakes! The pans are designed with the ability to easily make a layered cake by filling the cake with your favorite fillings. And making it is as easy as 1, 2 and 3. Bake your cake in the Mrs. Fields Fill N' Flip according to the recipe. When it's cool, flip the cake over and add filling - pudding, fruit, compote, anything you choose - to the large opening. Then flip the non-filled cake on top, and you have an amazing layered cake your friends and family will love!
When your cake is ready for serving, your cakes will be perfectly divided when you cut slices with the Mrs. Fields Slice N' Easy Cake Cutter! Just place the cake cutter over the cake and push down, then squeeze the handle and lift to remove the slice. Finally, place the cutter with the cake inside on a plate and release the handle, and you've just served a perfect slice!
Designed with the highest quality in mind, these unique tools will help you create delicious desserts that your friends and family are sure to love. The beloved and well-known Mrs. Fields brand, blended with the innovation of Love Cooking Company, is an unbeatable recipe to spread more love around the world!
- Set allows you to fill the center completely and then ice the cake with no messy outpouring of the filling
- Cake slicer features soft grip handles
- Nonstick interior and exterior coating for easy cleaning
- Cake pans are heat-resistant up to 425° F
- Dishwasher safe
How To Use:
Square Pan: 1"H x 8-1/2"W
Cutter (for rectangle or square cakes): 8-1/4"L x 2-1/4"W x 2"H
Round Pan: 1-1/2"H x 9-1/2" Diameter
Cutter (for round cakes): 9-3/4"L x 3-1/4"L x 2"H
- Materials: Carbon steel
- Care Information: Dishwasher safe; hand wash recommended
- Country of Origin: China
- Wash pan well before initial use.
- Thoroughly grease and flour both pans.
- Depending on the thickness of the batter it may require more than one box of batter to fill the cakes so buy two boxes. If you end up needing more than one box then please note you will have some extra batter leftover - feel free to make a few cupcakes to use it up!
- Pour prepared cake batter into each cake pan, filling them up about three quarters of the way. Note: The Mrs. Fields logo should be facing you when filling.
- Bake according to recipe.
- When done baking, allow to cool before removing.
- Flip each baked cake upside down and add your prepared filling to the cake that has a large round opening. Do not overfill.
- Place the non-filled cake on top of the filled cake by flipping it over once again, so that the opening on the cake completely covers the filling on the other cake, similar to a puzzle.
- Your cake layers are now filled and will not slide or separate. Now you're ready for decorating.
Helpful Tip: The Fill N' Flip cake set may require more than one standard box of cake mix depending on thickness of the batter so we recommend purchasing two boxes of cake mix just in case you need more.