Mrs. Fields Two-Piece Bake N' Stuff 6-Cup Cupcake Pan Set
Is there anything better than a cupcake? How about a cupcake with filling inside? The unique two-part Mrs. Fields Bake N' Stuff Cupcake Pan allows you to make hollow cupcakes that you can fill with your favorite small candies, rich ganache, fruit or whatever your heart desires! Simply pour in the batter, lock down the lid and bake. When they're done, you'll have the tops and bottoms for six 3-inch cupcakes. Then just fill and decorate, and get ready for some fun! The combinations for fillings are endless - German chocolate cupcakes with coconut, vanilla cupcakes with marshmallows and even cornbread muffins with chili! Slurp!
Designed with the highest quality in mind, these unique tools will help you create delicious desserts that your friends and family are sure to love. The beloved and well-known Mrs. Fields brand, blended with the innovation of Love Cooking Company, is an unbeatable recipe to spread more love around the world!
- Makes six cupcakes at a time
- Fill with candy, icing, fruit filling and more
- Silicone red knobs secures both top and bottom pans together
- Nonstick interior coating for easy cleaning
- Cake pans are heat-resistant up to 425° F
- Dishwasher safe
How To Use:
- Dimensions: 14"L x 10-3/5"W x 1-1/2"H
- Materials: Carbon steel
- Care Information: Dishwasher safe; hand wash recommended
- Country of Origin: China
- First, separate the pans and grease each thoroughly.
- Prepare the cupcake or muffin batter according to recipe and add to the bottom pan. Two tablespoons of batter will fill each of the inner cavities, and three tablespoons will fill each of the outer cavities.
- Make sure the red knobs are unlocked, and place the top pan onto the bottom pan. Press the pans together and turn the red knobs into the locked position.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool when done. Unlock both pans and gently pry the pans open using a spatula.
- Remove each cupcake bottom and top from its cavity. Add your favorite filling.
- Ice the bottom cupcake and add the cupcake top.
- Finish with more icing or sprinkles and serve!
Helpful Tip: Batter may rise up through the vent holes in the top pan while your cupcakes are baking. Not to worry, the vents allow the cake to become perfectly fluffy.