Cassini Tracker 800mm x 72mm Refractor Telescope
The Cassini C-80072TR telescope is mounted on Cassini's new Tracker altitude/azimuth mount. It's easy use up and down, left and right movement is great for beginners and casual star gazers alike. Terrestrial viewing is extremely easy too, due to the included erect image prism which produces a totally erect image. The Tracker mount features simultaneous slow motion altitude and azimuth adjustment, enabling precision micro vertical and horizontal manual tracking and rests on top of Cassini's sturdy, fully adjustable, pre-assembled metal tripod. The tripod also features an accessory tray with slots to place four 1-1/4" eyepieces or lenses and retractable rubber feet.
The Cassini C-80072TR utilizes a 72mm two element achromat (color correct crown and flint) fully multi-coated air spaced objective lens. The optical tube assembly features an 800mm focal length and the tube itself is aluminum, painted flat black internally, and fully baffled for excellent visual and CCD imaging. The finder is Cassini's Red Dot Mars-Eye Electronic Finder which helps by getting the observer behind the telescope without losing the surrounding field of view when targeting objects. Lastly, the Cassini Stellarium CD ROM brings skies over your home or anywhere in the world.
- 800mm Focal Length - maximizes existing eyepiece power
- 72mm multi coated objective lens - offers clear, glare-free images with no false color
- Electronic Mars Eye Finder - easily locates objects for viewing through main tube assembly
- 1.25' 10mm Plossl and 25mm Astroscopic Eyepieces - multi coated, color corrected professional size eyepieces
- Cassini Telescope (C-80072TR)
- 10mm Eyepiece
- 25mm Eyepiece
- 3x Barlow Lens
- Erect Image Prism
- Metal Tripod
- CR2032 Battery
- Accessory tray
- Mars Eye Finderscope
- Optical Tube Cover
- Cassini Stellarium Planetarium Software
- Telescope Dimensions: 30"L x 30"W x 58"H
- Weight: 14 lbs
Made in China
One year limited warranty provided by Cosmos Brand Inc. For warranty support, please call: 1-305-245-8444.
Please Note: The higher the power of zoom, the darker the image will be. Mars Eye Finderscope requires calibration before it will accurately align with Telescope.