Maverix California 150W Electric Skateboard
Why push with a foot when you can drive with your finger? The age-old question, right? Combining the perennially cool activity of skateboarding with a powerful electric motor, Maverix gives you the California Electric Skateboard. Simply step on board, hold the wireless remote control in your hand, squeeze the trigger and roll out. Control direction just like you would on a regular old skateboard. Ready to stop? Push the trigger out, engage the ABS brakes and ease into it.
Let's be real here, though. You're not going to jump on this thing and be a superstar right away. Just take your time, keep it slow for a while and eventually you'll get the hang of it. Also, please read the manual, follow the laws, wear all your safety equipment and just generally be careful. Definitely have fun, but be safe.
- Cruise along on your skateboard like never before by simply squeezing the trigger on the hand held Wi-Fi enabled remote control
- Slow down and come to a controlled stop by pushing the trigger forward and engaging the on-board ABS brakes
- Execute turns the same way you would on a conventional skateboard using your feet and body weight
- Integrated 150W electric motor powered by a rechargeable battery propels you on the skateboard at up to 6 MPH
- Selectable speed control lets you match velocity to your skill level - Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced
- Travel up to seven miles on a single 5 - 8 hour full charge of the skateboard's internal battery through an AC power outlet
- Store in a dry location in horizontal position on the wheels and fully charge the skateboard before use
- Maximum Load: 145 lbs
- Maverix California 150W Electric Skateboard (CAL150)
- Remote Control
- Remote Battery
- Battery Charger
- Power Cord
- Three Allen Wrenches
- Screwdriver & Tip
- User Manual
- Dimensions: 30-1/4"L x 10-1/2"W x 5-1/2"H
- Weight: 18.22 lbs
Made in China
Warranty: One-year limited warranty provided by Maverix. For warranty support, please call: 1-973-378-7918.
FOR AGES 14 AND UP ONLY
Please Note: Maximum load is 145 lbs. Any person who participates in or assists in skateboarding assumes the known and unknown inherent risks in skateboarding activities and is legally responsible for all damages, injury or death to him or herself or other persons or property which results from these activities. Wear a helmet and protective skateboard riding gear at all times - this includes elbow pads, knee pads, protective eyewear, proper footwear, long pants and long shirts/outerwear protection. The user of this product and the adult supervisor assumes all risks associated with its use. Abide by all laws. Local laws should be consulted for specific requirements in your area.
California residents only: “Proposition 65” WARNING