Titan Chrome Ultra Durable RC Helicopter Drone w/ Wireless Control & Bonus Parts
Do you ever stare up at the sky wishing you could just take off and zip around the wild blue yonder? Me, too! Now, I'm not saying it'll completely satisfy your most basic yearning for freedom, but this nifty little IR remote control helicopter will give you a little taste of what it's like to explore those nearest levels of the heavens immediately adjacent to the Earth. Just to be clear, only the helicopter goes into the air. You will physically stay on the ground. Actually, you know, there might be just enough room on board for your imagination.
Take command of the 3.5 channel infrared remote control and move forward, backward, up, down, left and right easily with the help of a built-in stabilizing gyroscope. A durable polymer frame and included replacement parts kit give you the confidence to tackle the challenge of three-dimensional flight. Conveniently recharge the aircraft's internal battery through the integrated cable on the remote control or through a powered USB port using the included cable.
Click on the Know Before You Fly tab above for important information every pilot needs to understand before they leave the ground!
Replacement Parts Kit Includes
- Learn to fly with ease thanks to the built-in stabilizing gyroscope on the helicopter and the intuitive functions of the remote control
- Durable polymer body and included replacement parts kit give you the confidence to tackle the learning curve of multi-dimensional flight
- Recharge the internal battery of the helicopter through a powered USB port or via the integrated charging cable located on the remote control
- The 3.5 channel infrared remote control with directional sticks, turbo button and trim knob puts the helicopter's movements at your command
- On-board LED lights create a cool effect in low light scenarios to help you establish indoor air superiority in shadowy environments
- Acheive approximately five to seven minutes of flight time on a single 30-minute charge of the aircraft battery
- Aircraft is primarily for indoor use - can be used outdoors if weather, wind and sunlight conditions allow it
Product Requirements for Use
- Four (4) Front Rotor Blades
- Two (2) Rear Rotor Blades
- Two (2) Flybar Links
- Landing Skid
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Fifteen (15) Bolts
- Six (6) "AA" batteries for remote control
- Powered USB port to charge helicopter battery (or use charger in remote)
- Titan Chrome Ultra Durable RC Helicopter (33741)
- USB Charging Cord
- Remote Control
- Three (3) Replacement Blades
- Replacement Flybar
- Replacement Parts Kit
- Dimensions: 10"L x 7-1/2"W x 4"H
- Weight: 0.12 lbs
Made in China
FOR AGES 14 AND UP - WARNING! CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Please Note: IR control requires direct line of sight for operation. Sunlight or other bright lights can cause interference with IR. If you are using more than one IR product at the same time, make sure to set them on different channels and pair them in different locations so that they don't interfere with each other. Read all included documentation and safety information before use. View the Know Before You Fly tab above for additional flight safety information and warnings. Please Use Your Drone Responsibly.