Rick's Picks Set of Six Jarred Pickled Okra, Green Beans, Beets & Pickles
Rick's Picks makes pickles for people who cherish the traditions of home canning and appreciate the innovative spirit of the food world today. These delicious pickles will remind you of grandma's farm when the fresh smells of canning and pickling would permeate the air. Plus, these pickles won't prick at your diet consciousness - these are gluten-free, have no cholesterol and no fat with low sodium. So, go ahead - indulge and spread some pickled love!
Rick Field grew up making pickles with his family in the summertime in Vermont. He rekindled the passion for pickle-making in the kitchen of his one-bedroom apartment in Brooklyn, NY over 15 years ago using fresh produce from the local farmer's market. After a career as a television producer, Rick founded Rick's Picks in 2004. Over the course of the next several years he built the company into a national brand known for savory, hand packed, all natural pickles made in season with produce from local farmers. The company has won numerous industry awards for their innovative pickles of exceptional quality, distinctive flavor profiles and mouth-watering appeal.
- One (24 oz) Spicy Sriracha Pickle Chips
- One (24 oz) Deli-Style Pickle Spears
- One (24 oz) Garlic Dill Pickle Slices
- One (15 oz) Pickled Okra with Smoked Paprika
- One (15 oz) Aromatic Pickled Beets
- One (15 oz) Spicy Green Bean Pickles
Check out the Nutritional Facts for more information.
- Packaging: Ships in a box
- Preparation Instructions: Best enjoyed chilled
- Shelf Life: Up to two years from production date
- Care Instructions: Refrigerate after opening
- Country of Origin: USA
Please see the Ingredients tab for ingredient information.