Cook's Companion® 2.2 qt High-Speed 1200W Air Fryer w/ Baking Cups & Trivet
Want guilt-free fried food? Try this Air Fryer and fry food at home - quick, convenient and, most importantly, healthier. By using rapid hot air convection cooking technologies, this air fryer evenly circulates hot air to cook fresh or frozen foods, giving them the same crunchy bite and moist interiors produced by conventional deep fryers. Deep frying needs a lot of oil - I mean a lot! And once you are done frying, that oil needs to be disposed of properly. With this high-speed Air Fryer, your food is never submerged in cooking oils or fats, so you have less intake of unhealthy grease and less waste.
But that's not all - your Air Fryer can bake, broil and steam a wide variety of foods, such as meats, vegetables, pizzas and even cakes. So get started with the great recipes in the included recipe booklet and enjoy, guilt-free! Do try the Coconut Shrimp or Buffalo Chicken Tender recipes that are included - delicious!
- Air Fryer
- Eight Silicone Baking Cups
- One Trivet
- Instruction and Recipe Booklet
Instruction Manual and Recipes
- Cooking with little to no oil - healthier, less fat and oil waste than the average oil fryers
- Fast cooking - can cook many different foods at 176° F-392° F temperature range
- 2.2 qt basket capacity
- Save time - 0-30 minute cook time for most foods
- Automatic shut-off once food is done
- Nonstick basket - the food will not stick and once done is easy to clean
- Individual timer and temperature control knobs
- Know when cooking is finished with the "ready" bell sound
- Dimensions: 12"H x 10"W x 12"D - 9.60 lbs
- Power: 1200W / 120V / 60Hz; ETL Listed
- Material: Plastic
- Warranty: Limited one-year manufacturer's warranty. Please call 312-526-3760.
- Country of Origin: China
Please see the Operating & Care Instructions tab for important operating instructions.
Please Note: The appliance has a built-in timer. It will automatically shut off the appliance when it has counted to zero. You can manually switch off the appliance by turning the timer knob counter-clockwise to zero.