SecurityMan Set of Two HD Dash Cams w/ Built-in Impact Sensor
For safety and security, or perhaps simply for entertainment, create a document of your time behind the wheel. Offering easy installation and operation, each Mini HD car camera once mounted in your vehicle, records what the driver sees in 1080p video. In addition, automatic impact sensing locks up the video surrounding an incident so you have a record of the event that won't be overwritten.
- Easy suction cup mount cameras record what the driver sees to help you document your time behind the wheel
- HD video quality and real time recording (30fps at WVGA/1080p Full HD) on a 120° wide angle lens with 4X zoom capabilities
- Video recording automatically begins when the ignition of your vehicle is turned on
- Built-in smart impact sensor saves and locks current and post-impact sensing video clips to prevent overwriting
- Loop recording automatically starts overwriting existing video when a card is full - with the exception of locked clips
- Integrated rechargeable battery offers up to 13 minutes of recording when a power supply is not available
- On-board microphone helps capture available audio
- Recorded video and images save to the MicroSD card installed in the camera - playback requires a PC or Mac with compatible memory card slot
- Turn it around to face the interior of the vehicle and get a first-hand view of a driver's behavior at the helm
Ports: (1) MicroSD Card Slot, (1) Mini USB
What is Continuous Loop Recording?
Requirements for Use
Basically, continuous loop recording overwrites old footage as you go unless you've noted it as something you want to save. The dash cam will start at the top of the included 4GB MicroSD card and record all the way through until it gets to the end, then it'll go back to the top and start recording over the oldest video first. You'll have to make sure you designate the important video you want to keep before it's overwritten. Footage associated with the impact sensor will be automatically protected from overwrite.
- Car Adapter Port: DC12V-24V
- Computer with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, or 8 or MAC OS 10.7
- USB port, or micro SD card slot on PC to view images and video
View the owner's manual!
- Two (2) Car Camera Recorders
- Two (2) Suction Cup Mounting Brackets
- Four (4) Warning Stickers
- Two (2) 10' DC Power Cables
- Two (2) Mini USB Cables
- Two (2) User Guides
- Two (2) 4GB Micro SD Cards
- Dimensions: 3-3/4"H x 3"W x 2-1/2"D (each)
- Weight: 0.18 lbs (each)
Made in China
Warranty: One year limited warranty provided by Teklink Security Inc. For warranty support, please call: 1-888-977-3777.
Please Note: Make sure that you are following all local laws, ordinances and regulations prior to mounting and using your camera. Images and video may be transferred to your computer using the included USB to mini USB cable. In addition, the manual shows a slideshow option in the playback menu, but that feature is not available.