Odyssey Toys QR10 Eclipse Photo & Video Quadcopter Drone w/ Remote Control
Be the eye-in-the-sky and see your world from a whole new perspective with the Odyssey Toys QR10 Eclipse Photo & Video Quadcopter Drone! Quickly learn the ropes of 3-D drone flight and easily establish air superiority in your backyard. Once you've got the hang of it, start capturing compelling views of your surroundings using the camera on board the aircraft. When day turns to dusk, captivate an audience with aerial antics while bright LEDs light up your maneuvers.
Driven to the sky by four motors and four rotors, the QR10 hovers in a stable manner and also moves forward, backward, up, down, left and right easily at your command with the help of a built-in six-axis stabilizing gyroscope and the intuitive controls on the 2.4GHz remote control. A built-in camera starts recording in-flight video or snapping still images at the press of a button and saves them to the included 4GB MicroSD card on the aircraft. Once you return safely to Earth, eject the MicroSD card and review your unique footage on a computer or other compatible device.
Click on the Know Before You Fly tab above for important information every pilot needs to understand before they leave the ground!
- Dominate the skies and learn to fly with the help of the on-board six-axis stabilization gyro
- Camera on the drone can capture video and still images while in flight and records to an installed MicroSD card on the in-flight camera (4GB card included)
- When safely back on the ground, eject the MicroSD card and play back video on a compatible media device
- Execute aerial flips and entertain spectators when you're not shooting video or snapping pics
- Four rotors each on its own motor produce the lift that takes you skyward
- Camera captures photos and video at 1280 x 720 resolution and mono audio at 32 KHz
- Bright LED lights create dazzling low-light flights that pilots and spectators will both enjoy
- 2.4GHz controller features throttle and control sticks, drift trim adjustments, flip and speed buttons and camera controls
- The aircraft battery recharges through a powered USB port using the included cable while the controller operates on four "AA" batteries - "AA" batteries not included
- QR10 Quadcopter Drone has an estimated flight time of eight to ten minutes and recharges in approximately one hour
- Maxiumum operational range from remote to drone is approximately 150' but acutal range will vary and depend heavily on terrain and environmental conditions
Pre-Flight Operational Briefing To Pilots
To sync the remote and the drone: Begin with the throttle all the way down. Turn on the remote. Insert the battery into the drone. Press the throttle all the way up, then all the way down. You should hear a beep indicating that the remote and drone have paired. To turn the drone left or right, press the left control stick left or right. To move the drone to the left or to the right, press the right control stick left or right.
- Odyssey Toys QR10 Eclipse Photo & Video Quadcopter Drone (ODY-1308)
- Remote Control
- Four (4) Spare Rotor Blades
- 4GB Micro SD Card
- Charging Cable
- Lithium Battery
- Dimensions: 11-1/4"L x 11-1/4"W x 2-1/2"H
- Weight: 0.24 lbs
Made in China
FOR AGES 14 AND UP ONLY
Please Note: Four "AA" batteries required for operation - Batteries NOT included. Read all included documentation and safety information before use. View the Know Before You Fly tab above for additional flight safety information. Please Use Your Drone Responsibly.