House of Waterford Trilogy 12" Diamond & Wedge Cut Flared Vase
Three best selling Waterford collections combine to make up the Trilogy Vase Collection! Colleen, Lismore and Lismore Diamond are all treated as the icons they are, beautifully represented in a classic flared vase shape that's designed, crafted and cut at House of Waterford in Ireland. Designed to showcase long stemmed roses, your vase is sure to be an admired centerpiece for years to come!
- Lismore: Diamond, cross and wedge cuts
- Lismore Diamond: Intricate diamond cuts
- Colleen: Vertical and diamond cuts
- Material: Crystal
- Dimensions: 8-1/4"W x 12"H
Lismore: 6.5 lbs
Lismore Diamond: 6.1 lbs
Colleen: 6.3 lbs
- Includes: Certificate of Authenticity
- Care: When washing by hand, avoid using scouring pads and/or abrasive detergents. To prevent spotting, combine a quarter cup ammonia with a mild lemon detergent. Clean bowls, vases and decanters by filling them half-full with moderately hot water, a small amount of mild detergent, two tablespoons of white vinegar or ammonia and 1/2 cup uncooked rice. Swirl the rice around for a few minutes to remove residue. Do not use an automatic dishwasher as this could cause your crystal to lose its brilliance. Rinse well with warm water and air dry.
- Country of Origin: Ireland
California residents only: “Proposition 65” WARNING