Mechanix Material4X MPact Work Gloves
When the going gets rough, reach for the M-Pact with Material4X durability to get the job done. Exclusively developed for Mechanix Wear, Material4X synthetic leather redefines durability with higher abrasion resistant and greater tear resistance than standard synthetic gloves. Mechanix combined the impact absorption of the M-Pact glove with a durable Material4X palm for the ultimate tool. Flexible Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) creates an exoskeleton protecting your fingers, knuckles and metacarpals from common impact and abrasion injuries. Encased impact-absorbing XRD cushioning in the palm helps relieve hand fatigue associated with high impact tools and heavy lifting. Sizes: Medium, Large, Extra Large.
- Intended uses are for abrasive material handling, fabrication, construction, railroad, woodwork, maintenance and repair, heavy equipment operation, towing and transportation and multipurpose use
- Machine washable
- Trek Dry material helps keep hands dry and comfortable
- XRD palm padding for impact and vibration absorption
- Armortex material on the index and thumb provides durable gripping power
- TPR hook and loop closure for a secure fit to the wrist
- Material 4X offers superior abrasion resistance and greater tear resistance than standard synthetic gloves
- TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber) on the knuckles and fingers protects against impact and abrasion injuries
- Mechanix Material4X MPact Work Gloves
Made in China
Warranty: 30-day limited warranty. For warranty support, please call: 1-800-222-4296.